Last Updated on Dec 2, 2020
Pairing Apple Watch 4 with iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/ iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus is very easy, as you pair any other Bluetooth accessory with iPhone. However you might be failing to pair the Apple Watch 4 with iPhone, is because Bluetooth is not working or you are avoiding any step. Do you know, un-pairing and re-pairing Apple Watch is one of the most helpful solutions to any issue with Apple Watch 4.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Unfortunately, if you have any problem with Apple Watch 4 such as Apple Watch isn’t tracking activity, No iPhone connection error in Apple Watch 4, Apple Watch Won’t charge etc problems, you can prefer our troubleshoots to fix them.
Here’s How To Pair Apple Watch 4 with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, And iPhone XR, iPhone X/8/7/6
- Step #1: Navigate to “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “Bluetooth”.
- Step #3: Enable the Bluetooth of your iPhone.
- Step #4: Make sure iPhone is connected with strong Cellular Network or Wi-Fi connection.
It’s time to Power On the Apple Watch 4
- Step #5: To do so, press and hold Side button of the Apple Watch 4, you will see the Apple logo after that.
- Step #6: Place your iPhone near Apple Watch.
- Step #7: Next, on iPhone, a message will appear like “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch”.
- Step #8: Tap “Continue”.
Sometimes, the message doesn’t appear on iPhone, in that case, you have to follow the below procedure.
- Step #9: Launch the “Watch” app on your iPhone.
- Scan your Watch Face to your iPhone’s watch app scanner.
- Verify your Apple watch with code. [You failed to pair using the scan or manually pair apple watch with iPhone] Pair With 6 Digit code.
How to Pair Apple Watch With Third-Party Device/Accessory?
Other than iDevice, you can also pair the Apple Watch 4 with the third-party device as it uses Bluetooth for connectivity.
- Step #1: Turn on the “Bluetooth” on a third-party device.
- Step #2: On your Apple Watch, find “Settings” and tap “Bluetooth”.
- Step #3: Toggle on “Bluetooth”.
- Step #4: There you will find nearby Bluetooth devices, tap on that device to start pairing.
- Step #5: If asked enter the PIN to complete pairing.
Hopefully, you’ve understood the method to pair Apple Watch 4 with iPhone XS Max/XS/XR and how to pair Apple Watch 4 with a third-party device.
Congratulations on your purchase of Apple Watch 4. Give us a Feedback on how this article helpful to you on start pairing and use apple watch quickly.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏