Last Updated on May 22, 2020
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In this tutorial, we’ve tried covering all the possible causes and solutions to avoid, happening again. Let’s get you out of the trouble, it might be possible Instagram has detected any spam or bot activities, mistakenly. Here’s how to fix.
Fix Remove Instagram Action Blocked
Why Instagram Showing Action Blocked?
Instagram will only show Action Blocked pop-up, on detecting any unusual activities that can’t be good for you or violating the Instagram policies. In that case, here’s how to fix the Instagram Action Blocked Error of your account.
The best solution to stop the Instagram Action Blocked error message is to stop carrying out spam activities, and keep patience.
You cannot Comment or like Pictures until the Action Blocked issue is eliminated from your account.
Why Instagram won’t let me Comment and Like, showing Action Blocked Error?
- You may have followed and unfollowed people on Instagram using a third-party auto-follow app.
- Instagram could show an error if you have used an app to increase likes on the post.
- Continuously liking so many pictures of others, in a short time.
- Commenting using the same word or phrase can lead to this error.
How to Fix Action Blocked on Instagram
Solution 1: Switch to Cellular Data/Wi-Fi
Continuously using or performing inactivity on Instagram over the same Wi-Fi or Cellular Data can block the IP address. Try to switch internet connection to Cellular Data or vice versa, to make sure your Instagram account isn’t blocked, but the reason behind the Action Blocked Instagram error message is the IP address.
Solution 2: Stop Using Instagram for 24-48 hours
Another worth trying solution is not to use Instagram for at least 24 to 48 hours, neither liking photos, nor commenting on any other posts. It sounds a bit difficult, but to save your account from being permanently blocked by Instagram, you can do the least.
Log out of your Instagram account from all the devices. Later, log in and check if the error message still persists or gone.
Solution 3: Remove Like/Follower Booster Apps
As I mentioned, using third-party apps to increase followers and likes on the posts, can be a major reason behind this error. You shouldn’t be giving access to those apps, the un-trusted apps may steal your personal details from the Instagram profile and misuse them.
What you can do now is, remove that third-party app and if you’ve login using the Instagram credentials on that third-party app, then log out and delete the app.
Solution 4: Link Your Instagram Profile with Other Social Account
Linking an Instagram account to other social profiles clears out that your account is legit, not fake, or run by a bot. Usually, most of the people signed up using the Facebook profile, for them, there is no need to link, if you haven’t connected any other social profile with Instagram then, here’s how to do it.
- Open your Instagram
- Tap on the Profile icon and expand More menu (the three horizontal lines on the top-right corner).
- Next, select Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Locate and open Linked accounts.
- Choose the social media account to link.
Solution 5: Report to Instagram
Instagram lets you report any inappropriate action, including this. Sometimes, inadequately Instagram interprets the spam activities, which in reality we haven’t done. Don’t worry, if it is the case, you can report to Instagram and demand your Instagram account back, however, write the report properly, it should be written genuinely.
- Go to the Settings of Instagram, (Instagram app > tap on your profile icon > three-horizontal lines > settings).
- Tap Help.
- Select Report a problem.
- Again tap Report a problem.
Solution 6: Wait for a while
After filing the report, wait for their response. Besides, if your account is hit by Instagram penalties, it will take 4 hours to 4 weeks to restore your profile.
How to avoid getting banned, blocked, or disabled by Instagram?
Its pretty simple, if you follow the policies of Instagram, your account is safe and secure. Here are a few tips to secure an Instagram account.
- Do not use any kind of third-party applications to boost likes, and followers.
- There is a limit to follow and unfollow people on Instagram, so keep count on it.
- Fill all the details of your Instagram profile.
- Link Facebook or any other social profile to your Instagram.
- Don’t like or comment aggressively on Instagram, as your action might be interpreted as the account is controlled by Bot.
- Using the same word in comments can block or disable the Instagram account.