Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
A complete walkthrough to reset/change the language on Apple TV; you’ve must require this way if you accidentally changed the language to one that you don’t understand or you need another language on your Apple TV.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The Apple TV is an Entertainment, live News, Movie, TV Show and much more fun provider device for all. Also, you can play iTunes song/video on Apple TV directly. A little queue about Apple TV language support list:
Which Languages Support Apple TV is?
Apple TV supports languages such as English, Francais, Deutsch, Chinese, Nederlands, Italiano, Espanol and Portugues (Portugal).
For example, American (the United States) watcher is looking for how to change Apple TV language from German to English? Then listed steps will become their solution.
I tried to give steps for those people who have the issue of changing their Apple TV language Accidentally. If you’re one of them, then I hope that will be helpful for you. And you’ll get that word which you want to do. But for that, you’ve to need following instructions to change the language on Apple TV step by step with pictures.
Steps to Reset or Change language on Apple TV 4K/ Apple Tv 4 and Also For Subtitles
- 1. Go to your Apple TV Home screen and Find & Open Settings app [Gear icon] of Apple TV.
- 2. Select General Under the Settings.
- 3. Under the General and Region section, Select the Apple TV langugage option.
- 4. You will find the list of all Apple TV langugage. Scroll to your language and select.
- That’s it.
How to Turn Subtitles On/OFF/Change Subtitles Language Using Remote or Siri Command
For TV Shows and Movie time, we can see Subtitles on the Apple TV screen if it’s turned on. But any time we can turn off or turn on. also, we can change the language to others.
- Turn On/Change Subtitles on Apple TV: Swipe down on Remote, Select Subtitle and Select Language that you want to read on-screen. Also, we can use Siri, Hold Down the Siri button from Apple TV remote and Say “Turn on Subtitles“
- Turn off Subtitles on Apple TV: Swipe down on Remote, Select Subtitles and Turn off. Hold down the Siri button on Apple TV remote and Say “Turn off Subtitles“
- That’s it
Please feel free and share with us any query concerns Apple TV error, Software upgrade problem and any others please leave in our comment box.