Last Updated on
A picture to save for contact is pretty easy to judge at a glance from a distance, Without taking iPhone, iPad on your hand. Not only to find contacts number in the contact app but also on the Message app. Follow the below easy steps for a set picture on the iPhone contact app. Some time common names but different numbers make conjunctive when you call them or get from them. Refer guide step by step on receive calls with sweet memory and fun.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
An alternate way to set a picture to a contact on Your Apple iPhone
Set picture in contact with the Photos app
- Step 1: Go to Photos app on iPhone, iPad running on any iOS version.
- Choose photos or selfie (recommended), Open it.
- Step 2: From beneath of screen, Tap on share icon looks like a Square with the upper right arrow. Next, Tap assign to Contact.
- Step #3: Search with contact name or Phone number (xxx-xxx-xxxx) in format. and Set Photo on a perfect scale by move with finger touch.
- Step #4: Tap Update if you already assigned a picture.
Manually set picture to the contact app
- Search Name by explained in above steps 3,
- Tap on it, From the full details screen tap on edit for making changes at the upper right corner.
- Next, Tap on add photo.
- Choose the picture from the camera album. move and scale perfectly for best center viewing.
Note: on iPhone 6 or later version, You could view the contact profile picture on the messaging app near to conversation list.
More you can also import it on the mail app, iCloud contacts list with picture profile. from many online sources and forums I found, people asking about it’s create freeze problems when attending a call.
After setting a picture on the profile, you can delete it anytime. Profile picture didn’t get source saved at camera album.
Stay connected with us for more updates on new tricks and set the picture on iPhone contact with the latest iOS.