Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
There are too many benefits while we Make iPhone Speak Caller’s Name or Number option from settings. Without touching the screen, know who is calling you and Fix iPhone announce calls not working. Other mobile OS and Gadgets also giving features like the same but for the iOS device, it’s awesome. Because sound is much clear and beautiful that we can easily listen and identify who is calling.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Let’s we can check it here on how to do that on the latest iOS version. The number is not saved with any name or details, and then your phone will sound with “Unknown Number”.
Also Read: Auto Answer Call on iPhone
Steps for Enable or Turn on iPhone Announce Caller Name
- Step #1. Open the Settings App on the iPhone, iPad.
- Step #2. Scroll down the Screen to find & Tap on Phone
- Step #3. Tap on Announce Calls
- 4. Inside the Announce Call > Select “Always”.
There are Four Different options,
- Headphones & Car: Announce incoming calls when headphones or a car with Bluetooth is connected.
- Headphone Only: Announce incoming calls when headphones are connected.
Disable Announce Call or Speak Incoming Call on iPhone
Stop or Disable announce caller name for the incoming call. That stops remaining who is calling you.
- Go to the Settings > Phone > Account Call > Never.
Useful: Set pictures on iPhone contacts.
Don’t miss to share this tip (Turn on iPhone Announce caller) with your friends, family, and colleagues who are very busy and looking safe and easy life with iPhone. Have a nice day, Enjoy!