There are too many benefits while we turn on iPhone Announce caller option from settings. Without touching screen, know who is calling you and Fix iPhone announce calls not working. Other mobile OS and Gadgets also giving feature like same but for the iOS device, it’s awesome. Because sound is much clear and beautiful that we can easily listen and identify who is calling.
Let’s we can check it here how to do that on iOS 10, iOS 11 or later iOS version. The number is not saved with any name or details, and then your phone will sound with “Unknown Number”.
Also Read: Auto Answer Call on iPhone
Steps for Enable or Turn on iPhone Announce Caller Name
- Go to the Settings on iPhone, iPad.
2. Next to the Settings > Phone
3. Under Phone settings > Announce Call
4. Inside the Announce Call > Select “Always”.
There are Four Different options,
- Headphones & Car: Announce incoming calls when headphones or a car with Bluetooth is connected.
- Headphone Only: Announce incoming calls when headphones are connected.
Disable Announce Call or Speak incoming Call on iPhone
Stop or Disable announce caller name for the incoming call. That stops remaining who is calling you.
Go to the Settings > Phone > Account Call > Never.
Useful: Set Picture on iPhone contacts.
Don’t miss to share this tips (Turn on iPhone Announce caller) with your friends, family, and colleagues who are very busy and looking safe and easy life with iPhone. Have a nice day, Enjoy!