Are you worried about random In-App Purchases on your iPhone or Other compatible iOS devices? I was very concerned because when my cousin took the iPhone to play games, he ends up purchasing new games and at the end, I have to pay a big bill. But then after searching and asking about how do I turn off In-App Purchases on iPhone, actually got away. No need to download any third-party application to prevent In-App Purchases on iPhone as Apple provides a default option to disable it.
This feature comes under parental control, but being the parent, we never know that this type of function exists in our iPhone. And you will be surprised to hear that Apple is giving the ability to turn on In-App Purchases on iPhone. But it is highlighted with iOS; doesn’t matter. From now onwards you can prevent In-App Purchases on iPhone and save money.
Basically, this is powerful control while you set up parental control for your kids as Kid’s Screen Time as a Parental Control.
Learn how to turn off In-App Purchases on iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap “Screen Time.”
- If asked, enter the Passcode to open Screen Time.
- Toggle on “Content & Privacy Restrictions”.
- Go to the “iTunes & App Store Purchases.”
- Tap “In-app Purchases.”
- Select “Don’t Allow.”
If you want to revert this setting and turn on the In-App Purchases on iPhone, then follow the guide stepwise and do it.
Enable or Allow to install App in Purchase on iPhone, iPad
- Go to the “Settings” app.
- Tap “Screen Time.”
- Choose Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Tapping “iTunes & App Store Purchases.” and Enter Screen Time Passcode.
- Choose “In-App Purchases.”
- Hit “Allow.”
So now you can easily make In-App Purchases on iPhone without entering Passcode now and then. But I would suggest you keep this function disabled that will be good for you.