🗓️ November 27, 2023 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelNo matter how advanced and smart your iPhone is, at some point, it will embarrass you. Considering the problem we are going to show the hidden ability of iPhone XR, most of the users aren’t aware of this. Frequently, my iPhone XR automatically offloads the app, and sometimes iPhone XR automatically deletes apps. How to prevent iPhone XR from deleting apps automatically?
In case if you are reading this post mistakenly then don’t regret, because you have utilized your time in a significant way. It may happen in the future that your iPhone XR is randomly deleting apps. Since you know how to turn off delete apps on iPhone XR, why not do it now to prevent causalities.
Important notes: Offload apps will automatically delete the apps that no longer used for the last couple of months. So you will feel like your iPhone is randomly deleting apps or Disappeared automatically when you search on spotlight search or home screen. at that time you should re-download the app from the app store.
Steps to Disable App Uninstallation on iPhone and iPad
Old settings for restrictions are removed in the latest iOS and now it is under the Screen Time.
- Step #1: Navigate to the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “Screen Time” and enter the password if asked.
- Step #3: Select “Content & Privacy Restrictions”.
- Step #4: Enable the Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Step #5: Now, tap “iTunes & App Store Purchases.”
- Step #6: Select “Deleting Apps.”
- Step #7: Switch it to “Don’t Allow.”
Now on long touch and hold on the app icon from your iPhone home screen, App won’t jiggle and showing a delete mark at the top of each app icon.
Enable or Turn on Enable Delete Apps on iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max/ iPhone XS
Tired of entering Passcode now and then? Or want back your simple iPhone with no Restrictions? No offense, you can revert the process and turn on Deleting Apps on iPhone XR by the following steps,
- Step #1: Launch the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “Screen Time.”
- Step #3: Verify yourself by entering the Passcode.
- Step #4: Choose “Content & Privacy Restrictions”.
- Step #5: Tap “iTunes & App Store Purchases.”
- Step #6: Select “Deleting Apps” and then “Allow.”
Other than this, if you want to turn off Install apps on iPhone XR, then prefer the guide and do it. Once you do it, without your permission no one can install or purchase apps on your iPhone.
Above is the Most useful and Easy guide that you can share with your friends that help to Turn Off Delete Apps on iPhone running on the latest iOS. kindly share your feedback in comment and your Problems as well related to your iPhone or Other Apple Devices.