Last Updated on Aug 18, 2020
SoundCloud is one of the most comprehensive platforms for the fresher’s who love to sing and want to make a career in the Music Industry. Coming to the point, SoundCloud lets everyone to upload their best raps, podcasts, tracks, and music and represent yourself to the world. Better late than never, if you have realized that SoundCloud lets you upload tracks, beats, and music content, but if you don’t know how to do it, this tutorial will show you how to upload music to SoundCloud on iPhone, Mac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
However, to upload the Music on SoundCloud, it is mandatory to create an account, besides, if you already own an account then use the same account to publish music to SoundCloud on iPhone. The procedure is the same for MacBook, Windows 10, iPhone, Android; all you have to do is Request Desktop Website and follow the below stepwise guide.
How to Upload to SoundCloud from iPhone, Mac, Android, Windows 10
Pre-requisite to Upload Music on SoundCloud
- Always keep the SoundCloud App Up to Date
- An email confirmation is mandatory to upload music on SoundCloud, so check that first.
How many songs can I upload to SoundCloud?
The upload limit depends upon your active plan, for the free users SoundCloud lets you upload 3 hours (180minutes), the Pro is allowed to upload 6hours (360minutes) and the Pro Unlimited users can upload unlimited hours to SoundCloud.
How to track the upload limit on SoundCloud?
You can check the remaining minutes/hours from the Tracking Page. It is only applicable to Free and Pro users. The Pro Unlimited users don’t have any limit.
Upload to SoundCloud App on iPhone, Android
- Open the SoundCloud App on your iOS device.
- Look for the Upward Arrow on the top-right corner from the Home tab.
- Choose the Audio File from the iPhone, you can upload from Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or from any location of the iPhone.
- Upload the music file to SoundCloud.
- Don’t miss to fill the required details, description, title, and lastly set the Privacy of the track before uploading.
- Lastly, tap on the Save, on the upper-right corner, and finish uploading.
- You can check the uploaded track on your Profile. It may take some time to finish the process of transcoding, wait a while and it will be playable.
Upload to SoundCloud on Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android using Web Interface
If you are uploading to SoundCloud on Mac, Windows 10, then skip to step 4.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Launch Safari or any web browser on the iPhone.
- On the upper-left side, tap on the AA and Request Desktop Website.
- The Desktop Website makes it easy to navigate through options.
- Next, open the SoundCloud.
- Alternatively, tap on the SoundCloud link as we’ve mentioned and then Request Desktop Website from the AA menu near the URL bar.
- Select Upload your own, next to the Search Bar of SoundCloud Music Library.
- Them, tap on Upload your first track.
- Sign in to your SoundCloud account. New to the SoundCloud? Then Sign Up.
- Then, choose files to upload.
- Browse for the Music that you want to upload to the SoundCloud.
- After selecting the Music or Content, you may be asked to fill the details related to the title that you are uploading.
- Set the Privacy for the Music track, between Public and Private.
- Lastly, Save. This will upload the soundtrack to the SoundCloud.
Here are the Alternate Ways to Use SoundCloud on Any Mobile Device or Desktop//Mac.