The keyboard is the primary interface for use any app, Send mail, Message. Not just professional work but also useful for fun like sending stickers/ Gifs and Emojies. So people like to use other third-party keyboards apart by default. Google released very best and full features the third keyboard for an iOS device called Google Gboard. Google Gboard keyboard app we can integrate from device settings and use it for different purposes like search Gifs/ Emoji/ Glide typing Keyboard and Google search.
Google search is powerful features, not available in other third-party keyboard apps for iPhone/ iPad. In the search result, you will get, Nearby Store and restaurants, Weather forecast, Sports score, Video, and images or anything that you are getting in Browser search.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Install and use Google Gboard keyboard app from iPhone/ iPad
New updated make Gboard more functional: Stickers, New languages support, Voice Type, Google Doodles, and New Emoji.
- 1: Open App Store on your iPhone/ iPad. Search “Google Gboard” in the App Store search box.
- 2: In a result, you will get the Gboard – Search app, Tap on Get and Wait for the download and install on iDevice. you may ask to enter Apple ID and passcode so please enter correct one.
- 3: After successfully installed Gboard,
- 4: Go to the Settings app.
- 4: Under Settings, Tap on General.
- 5: Next, Scroll down the screen and Tap on the Keyboard.
- 6: From Top tap on Keyboards > Add New Keyboard.
- 7: Scroll down, Under Third-Party Keyboards list, GBoard is available there. On single tap, it will be added in Existing Keyboards. Now you permit Access “Allow Full Access” > Allow.
Use Google Gboard app on iPhone
GBoard app use location service to give exact search result. Enable Location service first.
- Google Search: Type text that you are looking for > Tap on Search blue button on the keyboard.
- Emoji and Gif: Search single emojis tap on Emoji icon near to space key in the keyboard.
- Get Exact GIFs by type text in the search field.
- Return to text keyboard, Tap on “ABC” from the corner of the keyboard.
Note: iMessage allows to add Fireworks and Bubble effect with text.
Switch GBoard to the Default keyboard
Tap and Hold on Earth icon from keyboard > Next Keyboard from Popup.
This might be useful: Trick to fix Google’s Gboard app not working on iOS or Crash
Now, Install and use Google Gboard keyboard app fluently and more efficient on the iPhone/ iPad. Don’t miss to share your experience with us.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]