Let’s go ahead and get started to fix issue Gboard App not working on iPhone, iPod touch or Apple tablet. The Google keyboard app is free for Apple’s iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch). An app has pretty beautiful features which are almost users would like to use on iOS default typing keyboard. In short, Gboard app keyboard users don’t require app switching when typing and searching Google.
I hope, you have an installed Gboard app because you are looking for a resolved tutorial. Since you are well known for Involved features such as emojis, GIFs, Glide Typing and Google Search bar on Keyboard. We are using Google’s Gboard app that works with most of the apps and can use it anywhere like Messages, Mail, YouTube, other third-party apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger, etc. Even though, if you having an issue while you are trying to send GIF images, emojis or during typing. Don’t worry. Here we offer you accurate fixes, hope this would help you.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Follow Potential Fixes to Get The Ride-on Gboard App not Working on iPhone
Fix #1. Force quite an open App and launch again
- Just press the home button a couple of times to get a multitasking screen and then close an app that working on the Gboard app. after that, open that app again and try back. Sometimes this clue could be resolved the issue.
- If you’ve iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone XS, X, 8 Plus, 6S/6S Plus or iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, then you can force quite an app using 3D touch, just to the left side on the screen press amount of pressure, Thanks will get multitasking screen and swipe an app upside to force close.
Fix #2. Restart iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Even the above way doesn’t work in your case, then Restart your Apple iOS device. in case, Gboard keyboard not appears under the Keyboard settings then Restart your iOS device. Even this worked in my case.
Here Restart iPhone. If the same issue persists, then keep continuing to solve Gboard note working after iOS update.
Fix #3. Uninstall Gboard App and then Install Gboard App again on your iPhone
- To uninstall the Gboard keyboard app,
- Go to Settings App – Navigate General – Tap on Keyboard – Keyboards – now hit on Edit right-top side corner on the screen – let’s Touch on the red button beside of Gboard app – and tap on Delete.
- That’s it.
Now install the Gboard app again on your iPhone. Many times users reported an issue that after update iOS, several apps crash or take loads to launch. So at that time above described fixes are the best solutions.
Fix #4. If Gboard GIF not working after update App
Many Google keyboard app users addressed the issue on Gboard gif not working on Whatsapp. Those guys should make sure that the Allow Keyboard access is enabled and have sufficient internet speed.
How to Turn to Allow Full Access On for Gboard App
- Settings → Tap on General → scroll down the screen tap on Keyboard (appear between Date & Time and Language & Region) → Now tap on Keyboards → Tap on Gboard → Turn Toggle Allow Full Access On.
- That’s it.
Now, try to use the Gboard Gif keyboard. I hope you would enjoy.
Gboard sends an update to their iOS users, in the added some new supports like simplified Chinese with four layouts, improvement Voice input and made the app faster to run. So might if none of the ways worked in your case, then you will have to wait until the bug fix update. Thanks for reading to us!! Stay tuned to get more latest posts.
Update Gboard App on iPhone
- Keep your iOS version and Apps updated with the latest Version. Open App Store on iPhone > Find the Search Tab > Type GBoard App to Find app > Tap on Update option to download the latest version of the Gboard keyboard app.
Please Note: in the past update Gboard added Voice to text, Google Doodles, new iOS 13 Emoji and 15 new languages support and more.