Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020Now forget all tricks on import videos, photos from camera reader to iPhone, iPad running on the latest iOS Version, and MacBook Mac Running on latest macOS. in the last update, Apple added new features that are will love all photographers and all social bookmarks. Because Now we can import all media pictures directly in your iPhone without iTunes backup or other third party photo transfer tools. get the full step by step guide on way to copy/ transfer all photos/Videos shoot in your digital camera to iDevice.
Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, DeviantArt, Facebook, Imgur, Twitter, lovers excited about these new valuable features added in the new iOS update.
Also Read: Best camera kit for iPhone photography
Steps for import Videos and Photos From Camera Reader to iPhone, iPad, MacBook
Apple Lightning Cable useful to read and import Photos and Videos from Camera to your iPhone, iPad, MacBook Photos app and Share with your Friends or Watch Offline quickly and Easily. See the below Different Camera Reader and Buy according to your port type, USB, or USB C.
- Download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad or iPhone with Lightning support
- download photos and videos from your digital camera’s Card Reader to your iPad or iPhone
- USB-C to SD Card Reader transfer HD videos and Photos to USB-C Charging port iPad Pro Models
First, you have a camera card reader (For card inserted in your Digital cameras). that’s now compatible with below iPhone, iPad, and Mac Models.
Camera Card Reader Compatible Devices Are
Lightning USB Reader compatible with the below models,
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
USB-C Card Reader Compatible with below iPhone, iPad Models
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 – 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 – 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 – 2019)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 – 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Note: Before this time apple devices not supported by card reader directly.
How to Use Card Reader or USB Camera Adapter with iPhone, iPad
Step 1: Once you insert card in the card reader, and connect another end to your device. Your photos app automatically launch with showing options for import camera’s photos or videos.
Step 2: if you allow the app to import digital media to the iOS device, All photos, and videos saved in your device. in case you didn’t found, tap on the Below import option, for a copy you have an option for selected media files or All with import all option.
Step 3: After import successfully, You can make free space in the camera card by clear after import into the iPhone. See the below image.
You are done,
Camera card reader officially launched by apple, Trust with it and import videos and Photos from camera reader to iPhone and iPad running on latest iOS and iPadOS.