Get a guide about to Share iPhone contact with Whatsapp app. there is more than one option to share contact to anyone else such as AirDrop, Mail, Whatsapp, Message app and other third-party iOS apps. Even you may familiar to use AirDrop between iOS and Mac, MacBook Air, Pro, and iMac.
Now if you sharing a contact using the iPhone Mail app but it’ll be taken more time than the messaging app. And if you go with the messaging app then it’s may chargeable. So if you’ve mobile data or Wi-Fi enabled iPhone then Whatsapp is the best way for sharing a contact, photo, and videos. Okay so today, I’m going to show you how to share iPhone contact with Whatsapp app.
Please Note: Internet connection must require following the below way.
Easy Steps to Share iPhone Contact with Whatsapp: Whatsapp Group, Broadcasts
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp conversation to send contact with the conversation.
- Tap on + Sign next to the Typing box. And Select the Contact option.
- Now, Search the contact name and select the contact that you want to send via WhatsApp.
- Tap on done to send it and Your Recipient will receiver contacts with name and number. By tap on Contact, He/She can able to save directly on the iPhone Phone app.
- That’s it. this is the easiest method of send contact detail from Whatsapp conversation.
Share Contact to WhatsApp
- Step 1. Launch Contacts app on your iPhone
- Step 2. Now select a Contact what you want to share in Whatsapp
- Step 3. Tap on Share Contact (between Send Message and Add to Favorite)
- Step 4. So you’ll get apps icons such as Mail, Message and Whatsapp
Note: if you don’t see Whatsapp app icon then Tap on More option and make toggle turn Whatsapp on and Tap on Done.
- Step 5. Press on the WhatsApp app icon.
- Step 6. Now you can see all WhatsApp contacts.
- Step 7. Tap on a contact in Whatsapp to share a selected contact
- Step 8. Tap on Send button that you appear at the right-top side on the screen.
So, this was the post to share iPhone contact in Whatsapp app. I hope you would get here what you want to do. In Addition, You can also apply this way for factory unlocked or locked iPad Mini and Apple iPad Pro and cellular-enabled iPad models.