Last Updated on Apr 24, 2021
iOS 14 has some massive improvements that help all iOS devices and functionality works better than expected in iOS 13 or earlier updates. So, why we miss the chance to get the iOS 14 beta first copy release on iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch? Here I try to explain how to install on iOS after iOS 14.6 beta download Link for Apple iPhone, iPad.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for iOS 14.6 Beta 1 Download Link for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch & Install
Download and install iOS 14.6 beta profile on your iPhone and ready to get a new update when releasing officially. After that over the air, you can upgrade the iOS version.
iOS 14.6 Release History,
- iOS 14.6 Beta Developer [Click to Login] or [Download Profile iOS 14.6 Developer Beta with No Account] released, then
- iOS 14.6 Public Beta [Click to login beta] and then Final iOS 14.6 Public.
Step 1: Open Safari Browser on iDevice, Go to above link, Login with your Apple ID and Password or Sign up with new details.
Step 2: Next, Tap on iOS Tab and Tap on Download iOS 14.6 Beta 1 profile.
Step 3: Proceed with install profile setup, once you done go with the software update.
Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update.
Check for new updates are available for your iOS, Tap on Download and install.
Quick Fixes that work through and troubleshoot issues on Download iOS 14.6 Beta 1.
- iPhone Won’t download iOS 14
- Force Restart or Reboot your iPhone/iPad
- Remove Beta Profile (Go to the Settings > General > Scroll Down and Find Profile > Tap on Remove Profile), Restart your iOS device, and Re-install Public or Beta iOS profile using the above steps.
- Use correct Apple ID. iPhone Says incorrect Apple ID or Password. Make sure are you are not using it on the developer profile. We need to sign up or purchase a Developer account to install and test Developer iOS on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Note: are you looking for iOS 14.6 Developer version, Click here and Enroll your device.
Like this! Share this! Hope you like iOS 14.6 Beta and enjoying your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.