Last Updated on Sep 29, 2021
iOS 15 has some massive improvements that help all iOS devices and functionality works better than expected in iOS 14 or earlier updates. So, why did we miss the chance to get the iOS 15 beta first copy release on iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch? Here I try to explain how to install on iOS after iOS 15.1 beta download Link for Apple iPhone, iPad.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for iOS 15 Beta Download Link for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch & Install
Download and install iOS 15 beta profile on your iPhone and be ready to get a new update when releasing officially. After that over the air, you can upgrade the iOS version.
iOS 15 Release History,
- iOS 15 Public Beta [Click to login beta] and then Final iOS 14.8 Public.
- iOS 15 Beta Developer [Click to Login] or [Download Profile iOS 14.8 Developer Beta with No Account] released, then
Step 1: Open Safari Browser on iDevice, Go to the above link, log in with your Apple ID and Password or Sign up with new details.
Step 2: Next, Tap on iOS Tab and Tap on Download iOS Beta profile.
Step 3: Proceed with install profile set up, once done go with the software update.
Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update.
Check for new updates that are available for your iOS, Tap on Download and install.
Quick Fixes that work through and troubleshoot issues on Download iOS 14.6 Beta 1.
- iPhone Won’t download iOS
- Force Restart or Reboot your iPhone/iPad
- Remove Beta Profile (Go to the Settings > General > Scroll Down and Find Profile > Tap on Remove Profile), Restart your iOS device, and Re-install Public or Beta iOS profile using the above steps.
- Use correct Apple ID. iPhone Says incorrect Apple ID or Password. Make sure are you are not using it on the developer profile. We need to sign up or purchase a Developer account to install and test Developer iOS on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Note: are you looking for the iOS 15 Developer version, Click here and Enroll your device.
Like this! Share this! Hope you like iOS 14.6 Beta and enjoying your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.