Table of Contents Show
- Troubleshoot Instagram Live not showing up on iPhone
- Have your Instagram App is Up-to-Date?
- Check the internet connection, Slow Internet
- Force Close app, Re-Open and Try.
- Instagram Live Down [How to Check]
- Instagram Live Not Working on Computer
- Instagram Live Paused due to Poor Connection
- Instagram Live Sound Not Working
- Why Can’t I Go Live on Instagram 2021?
- Instagram Live Checking Connection
- Unable to Join Instagram Live with Friend
- Instagram Live Comments Not Showing Up
- The comment wasn’t posted on Instagram Live
Instagram users on iPhone facing issues with Instagram live video won’t play and not showing up. Also getting the screen “We’re having trouble loading this live video. Please try again later.” while they are launching Instagram from live Video notification on the lock screen. Find the troubleshooting tips given here and play any video on Instagram without playing error.
Troubleshoot Instagram Live not showing up on iPhone
Have your Instagram App is Up-to-Date?
Go to the App Store, Search App name “Instagram”, and if the update is available, then you will see the update button near on Screen.
Wait for the Update download app and force close the app on iPhone. If it’s open or running in the background.
Re-Open and try to play video or open live video.
Check the internet connection, Slow Internet
Your internet connection is poor and not enough speed then you might get an error message like this. A video is important for you; switch your network from WiFi to Cellular or vice versa immediately from the control center.
Force Close app, Re-Open and Try.
The app is not compatible with your iOS version if your iPhone/iPad is running on the latest iOS. Downgrade to the latest iOS version or use your Instagram account on another Smartphone or iDevice.
Hope your Instagram app is working fine for play Instagram live video on iPhone/iPad and fixed all the Instagram app issues.
Instagram Live Down [How to Check]
If you’re facing issues with Instagram or specifically Instagram Live, then the first thing you should be checking is Instagram’s Status. Sometimes, Instagram Pushes the bigger better update, during that interval of time, few services might face outage.
There are numerous websites that track major websites and apps and will let you know about their status Outage or Live.
Instagram Live Not Working on Computer
First of all, Instagram is not available in the desktop version, like Facebook. That’s the reason, Instagram is not fully operational on the desktop, however, with the help of hacks, many users already getting the most out of Instagram even on the web version. Likewise, Instagram Live might work as it is not made for the PC version.
Earlier, there were few Chrome Extensions such as IG Stories for Instagram, Stories for Instagram, etc. that makes it easy to Watch Live Stories and Videos. However, these extensions are not working as of right now.
Last year, Instagram added an option to watch Live Videos, but there is no function available that allows you to go Live on Instagram on PC. If you’re dealing with issues while watching Live Videos on Instagram, there are few tips to try.
Clear Cache and History of Web Browser
- Google Chrome: Click on the three-dots menu > More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Safari: Click on History > Clear History.
- Firefox: Click on three horizontal lines > Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data, Clear Data.
Disconnect VPN: If you’ve connected PC to VPN, then disable it and try to use Instagram.
Try Connecting to different Internet Connection: The current Wi-Fi network might have blocked access to some apps, in that case, all you can do is, use the Personal Hotspot.
Use Other Browser
Instagram Live Paused due to Poor Connection
As the title itself explains, what problem could be. Of course, your Laptop or PC isn’t connected to a stable internet connection and that’s the reason, it keeps showing poor connection error. Here all you can do is troubleshoot the Router, and PC, there is nothing to do with Instagram.
At first, restart the Modem and see if the problem is gone or still persists? Have you try connecting the PC to another network? If possible, use an Ethernet connection, instead of Wi-Fi.
Still no change? Unplug the power adapter of the Router, and reconnect it, this will reset the router.
Update the PC: Sometimes the drivers affect the internet connection and despite the internet speed is reliable, it shows Poor Connection.
- Mac: Click on the Apple menu > Software Update.
- Windows: Search Check for updates and update it.
Instagram Live Sound Not Working
Most of the times when the Instagram Sound doesn’t work is because of incorrect settings made by the users. Therefore, we’ll try to figure out the possible settings that could stop Instagram Sound from playing.
Turn Off Bluetooth: Often many users forget to disconnect the wireless headphones from PC and Mobile and then play the music, in that case, the music will work perfectly but on the connected wireless headphone, won’t play loud.
Increase Volume: Try decreasing and increasing the volume.
Update PC/Mobile and Instagram App: Moreover, outdated system software and the app is an open invitation to many issues. Its recommended to keep the software and installed apps up to date.
Is Sound Working with Other Apps? This is a most important thing to check because, by this, you’ll get clarity on whether the Speaker is damaged or it’s just a software issue.
Why Can’t I Go Live on Instagram 2021?
Instagram Live not working for you, but working for others? If yes, then your device needs to be checked up for certain points like App Updates, Software Updates, Internet Connection, and more.
Before doing anything, kindly, restart the device depending on your mobile model.
For iPhone 8 or later:
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7/7Plus:
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button until the Apple logo shows up.
For iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, or earlier:
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo shows up.
For Android Phones,
- Press the Power button and choose Power Off.
Is Instagram Down? Check the Instagram Status and then move further to other solutions.
Switch Internet Network
Is your device connected to Wi-Fi? Then switch to Cellular Data or vice versa, to ensure internet connectivity isn’t the issue.
Update Instagram App and Device
- To Update Instagram on iPhone: Visit App Store > Tap on Profile button > Scroll down and Update Instagram.
- To Update Instagram on Android: Visit Google Play > search Instagram > Update it.
- To Update iOS/iPadOS: Open Settings App > General > Software Update.
- To Update Android: Open Settings > search Software Update.
Instagram Live Checking Connection
Can’t go live on Instagram? This article is all about how to fix Instagram Live Issues on iPhone, Android, and PC. We’ve already mentioned several solutions to get rid of Instagram connection issues, in the above section, Instagram Live Paused due to Poor Connection, you can try the same issues if Instagram live checking connection errors appears.
Unable to Join Instagram Live with Friend
To go live on Instagram with another person, there are several requirements that you have to fulfill, if you don’t, you won’t be able to join Instagram; read them carefully and if conditions are met, then only it will work.
- Make sure your and other person’s Instagram Account is either Private or Public. If your account is Private and another person’s account is Public then it won’t work.
- Keep note that, both the users must follow each other.
- Update the Instagram App to the latest version.
Instagram Live Comments Not Showing Up
If you don’t see Comments on Instagram Live, there’s something wrong with your Instagram Account, like Instagram has blocked you for comments, or someone has reported your comments, or it could be anything.
In other cases, if a user isn’t following the Private Instagram Account, then it won’t be able to see any activity from that Instagram Account, including comments. Make sure to follow the account for which you want to see the comments.
Alternatively, update the Instagram App to the latest version.
The comment wasn’t posted on Instagram Live
Instagram’s algorithm keeps looking for Spam and other activities, that could harm genuine users, in order to do that, Instagram has set few limitations on Commenting, Posting, Liking the Posts, and more. Here are few points to know and that might be the reason why the Instagram comment isn’t posted.
- Make sure the device is connected to the Internet.
- Check Instagram Status
- As I mentioned, there are few limitations on commenting, likings, if you cross that threshold, Instagram might block you.
- You may have added over 5 mentions in a comment.
- You may have added over 30 hashtags in a single post.
- New Instagram accounts won’t let aggressive comments live, posting.
- To comment on private account, make sure to follow them.