Nowadays, people are attracted or habituated towards the dark mode in various apps such as YouTube, Reddit, etc. However, in the previous macOS update, Apple has given full access to dark mode on MacBook and Mac mini. So, if you have a MacBook, you can use dark mode in particular applications if that app supports dark mode.
Moving towards the iPhone, you can also use Native Dark Mode on iPhone. Though it is not the actual dark mode, AKA (also known as) Invert Colors. The Invert Colors is a hidden feature added before iOS was released, but we were unknown of that. Once you enable the Invert Colors on iPhone or iPad, you can use Dark Mode in Facebook and Instagram apps (Also for Snapchat, Messanger, or Other chat apps).
How to Enable Dark Mode on Instagram iPhone
How to Enable Dark Mode Facebook App on iPhone
- Launch Facebook App on your iPhone
- Tap Three Lines appear bottom-right side corner.
- Scroll the screen tap Settings & Privacy
- Tap Dark Mode
- on the page, you get three options,
ON, Off, and System (We’ll adjust appearance based on your devices system settings)
- Choose ON.
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step #2: Select “General”.
- Step #3: Tap “Accessibility.”
- Step #4: Choose “Display Accommodation”.
- Step #5: Locate and open “Invert Colors.”
- Step #6: Lastly, toggle on “Smart Invert.”
Now open Facebook or insta app. You can See the New Dark mode screen. (Sorry, Instagram doesn’t play video in original quality on Dark mode)
Quickly Enable Dark Mode: Triple Click Side button or Home Button
Accessibility Shortcut we can enable or Activate by triple-click on the Size button (Power button). And Home button iPhone (Triple Click on Home button).
To add the Smart Invert option in the Accessibility shortcut, Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Scroll To Accessibility Shortcuts > Select the Smart invert option to add in Existing shortcut.
Now, Select “Smart invert.” To Turn off, Repeat the same steps and remove them from smart invert mode.
Watch the Below Video, How to Use Smart invert or Dark mode with This method,
After that, close the Settings app. Next, locate the Instagram or Facebook app and launch it. That’s it. Now you can enjoy dark mode on Instagram and Facebook on iPhone and iPad. You don’t have to worry about eyes straining or burning due to bright colors once you enable dark mode on Facebook and Instagram on the iPhone and iPad.
Similarly, if you want to disable dark mode in Instagram and Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps,
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Locate and tap “Accessibility.”
- Step #4: Select “Display Accommodations”.
- Step #5: Open “Invert Colors.”
- Step #6: From there, disable “Smart Invert.”
You can enjoy the screen in low light or at night. So follow us; we will update you and share how to enable it when it’s officially available for Facebook, Insta, or Other Social apps.