Last Updated on Jan 20, 2021
Nowadays people are attracted or habituated towards the dark mode in various apps such as YouTube, Reddit, etc. However, in the previous macOS Mojave update, Apple has given full access to use dark mode in MacBook and Mac mini. If you have MacBook, then you can use dark mode in particular applications, if that app supports dark mode.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Moving towards the iPhone, you can also use Native Dark Mode on iPhone. Though it is not the actual dark mode, it can be said as Invert Colors. The Invert Colors is a hidden feature that was added before iOS 12 was released, but we were unknown of that. Once you enable the Invert Colors on iPhone or iPad, you can use Dark Mode in Facebook and Instagram apps (Also for Snapchat, Messanger, or Other chat apps).
According to rumors, iOS 13 may introduce the official Dark Mode in iPhone, and like macOS Mojave, it might allow you to use dark mode in particular applications. Head over to turn on the dark mode in Facebook and Instagram on the iPhone and iPad.
How to Use or Enable Dark mode on FaceBook, Instagram iPhone, iPad
How to Enable Dark Mode Facebook App on iPhone
- Launch Facebook App on your iPhone
- Tap Three Lines appear bottom-right side corner.
- Scroll the screen tap Settings & Privacy
- Tap Dark Mode
- on the page, you get three options,
ON, Off, and System (We’ll adjust appearance based on your devices system settings)
- Choose ON.
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step #2: Select “General”.
- Step #3: Tap “Accessibility”.
- Step #4: Choose “Display Accommodation”.
- Step #5: Locate and open “Invert Colors”.
- Step #6: Lastly, toggle on “Smart Invert”.
Now open Facebook or insta app. You can See the New Dark mode screen. (Sorry, Instagram doesn’t play video in original quality on Dark mode)
Quickly Enable Dark Mode: Triple Click Side button or Home Button
Accessibility Shortcut we can enable or Activate by triple-click on the Size button (Power button). And Home button iPhone (Triple Click on Home button).
To add the Smart Invert option in the Accessibility shortcut, Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Scroll To Accessibility Shortcuts > Select the Smart invert option to add in Existing shortcut.
Now, Select “Smart invert“. To Turn off, Repeat the same steps and remove them from smart invert mode.
Watch the Below Video, How to Use Smart invert or Dark mode with This method,
Similarly, if you want to disable dark mode in Instagram and Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad follow the steps,
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Locate and tap “Accessibility”.
- Step #4: Select “Display Accommodations”.
- Step #5: Open “Invert Colors”.
- Step #6: From there disable “Smart Invert”.
You can enjoy the screen in low light or night. Follow us we will update you and share how to enable it when it’s available officially for Facebook, Insta or Other Social apps.