Most of the time we need a quick click or Start video shooting on our iPhone XR. Apple gave the alternate options to launch the app from the home app or Lock screen. Might be many people failed to click and start video recording at the same time. Follow me to fix iPhone Xr Camera Black screen after the open [Front Camera or Back Camera]. Despite being the best smartphone brand in the world, users have to deal with plenty of bad situation with iPhone. Nevertheless, nothing is better than iPhone in this world if we talk about the smartphone. So this time we have prepared a walkthrough to fix iPhone XR camera black screen and isn’t take picture or video.
If you are the one who has issues related to iPhone XR camera then carefully read on the content and fix iPhone XR camera black screen issues.
Guide to Fix iPhone Xr Camera Black screen and Freezing after launch from a lock or Home screen
Fix 1: Force close & Restart Camera App
If in case the camera app in iPhone is not launched correctly, then this type of error can occur. Give some time to iPhone and Camera app and then take as many pictures and Selfie you want.
- Step #1: Swipe up from the bottom edge to up until you view all apps in App Switcher screen. Slide left or right to find camera app open on your iPhone XR.
- Step #2: There you will see the Camera App running in the background.
- Step #3: Swipe up to close it and also shut down other applications running on your iPhone.
Fix 2: Switch The Camera: Front & Rear
Carefully check, anything is covering your iPhone’s camera. People keep card or paper in iPhone’s back case. Over time, This paper coverup back iPhone camera. Just check it and confirm that.
Switching camera is straightforward. By this, you will come to know whether the rear camera is not working or front camera or both camera not working in iPhone XR. So when you see the camera black screen in iPhone XR, just tap on switch option on the top-right side of the screen. If you are lucky, the issue will get resolved, and the camera will work as usual.
Fix 3: Toggle Off Voiceover function
This technique is not a joke, believe me, it has fixed my iPhone X camera black screen issues once. So I want to share with you to fix iPhone XR black camera problem after an update or in whatever situation. If you are looking to fix unbearable camera issue in your iPhone XR then give a try to this trick, it won’t take a long.
- Step #1: Open “Settings”.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Select “Accessibility” and toggle off “VoiceOver”.
Fix 4: Reboot iPhone
Are you thinking why now restart iPhone so late, after trying three solutions? Better late than never, however, this is the ultimate solution for anyone who is stuck with iPhone issues like camera black screen. Try this,
- Step #1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Press and hold the Side button and release when you see Apple logo on the screen.
Fix 5: Update iPhone
Try to keep your iPhone stable by regularly updating it. It brings variety and improvements in features. The iPhone won’t get slow, and even you don’t have to face errors like iPhone XR camera black screen issues. From now onwards make sure that your iPhone XR is up to date with all the apps and system software too.
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Select “Software Update”.
Also, ensure that your iPhone is connected with the best Wi-Fi so that the update will not be interrupted in the middle.
Fix 6: Reset All Settings
Since you have already performed five troubleshooting methods and I know how annoying it is when we don’t get positive results. It seems that you have made some incorrect settings or automatically due to some reasons the settings might have been changed. So let’s revert the settings to default and fix iPhone XR camera black screen.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step #2: Open “General”.
- Step #3: Tap “Reset” and then select “Reset All Settings”.
- Step #4: Enter the passcode and proceed.
The iPhone will reboot real soon.
Fix 7: Restore iPhone to factory settings
Backup your iPhone first using iTunes on Mac or PC. Once you erased all the data and settings, a future time you can extract when you want.
Let’s try this last option to fix iPhone XR camera black screen. When you restore iPhone XR to factory settings all the data and settings will be deleted, your iPhone will be like a clean slate. To do so,
- Step #1: Head over to “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Select “General”.
- Step #3: Tap “Reset”.
- Step #4: Lastly tap “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Step #5: If asked, enter the passcode. During this time, your iPhone will reboot several time.
Touch With Us!
Still not help, You can get free more help from us, Drop us a mail or Comment me. We will give straight guide and suggestions according to your problems that we miss in the above solutions of a Black screen on iPhone XR camera. Also, share other problems. Also, Hardware issues we can fix via apple support in free if you are under warranty.