Last Updated on Jan 17, 2020
An iMessage is a free ‘’text + Picture’’ communication facility of the Apple firm. While you have a turn on iMessage iPhone, you can send or receive iMessage from any Apple device very easily over Wi-Fi or data plan 3G network. I think you would be nicely familiar with the difference between iMessage and Message. However, let know here in brief that the iMessage showings up with a blue bubble text field, while Simple Message looks green in color. Since iMessage is also one great option to send the last location with any Apple iDevice users. Are you looking for Solved: iMessage error “waiting for activation” fixed on iPhone?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So, perhaps you would be a sound skill to send text and Photo in iMessage. Even though today you want to study how to send location in iMessage on iPhone, iPad on Mac or iMessage supported Apple device. Don’t worry. We always ready for you to suggest the best guide on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod forever. Hope, given following instructions to send location in iMessage on iPhone would be your main priorities.
How do I send my location in messages on the iPhone?
Instructions to Share Your Location Via iMessage with iOS 12 and Later
- Launch the Messages App
- Next open conversion of the contact to shend location
- Now tap on User Name (appear top-middle bar) to get (i) option then follow the next step.
- Now Tap Send My Current Location
- As per your phone internet Speed, the location will be sent to the recipient. After Successfully delivered iMessage you and your receiver user can see Send location on the Apple Map.
Instructions to Share Your Location Via iMessage with iOS 11 or Earlier
- Launch Messages app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open a chat conversation of your contact
- Tap on Details (you can appear at the top-right side of the screen)
- Now tap on Send My Current Location (look under location label on screen)
- According to your internet Speed, your location will send. After Successfully delivered iMessage you and your recipient can see Send location on Map
We optimism, this tip would be helpful for you. So send your location with your best friends, family members, or best colleagues. As well, in addition, using the iMessage feature you can also share your location until for one hour, until the End of the Day and Share indefinitely. So your recipient will get your current location in a couple of seconds.
Premium Support is Free Now
To get those options just follow the above instructions until steps 3 and then tap on Share My location. That’s it. At last, let know us how it seems this page on to send location in iMessage on iPhone.