Last Updated on
Send video in iMessage is not easy in a redesigned iMessage app to compare to Prior iOS version. Know how to send full Video in iMessage or Selected/ Trimmed video between text conversation in Free without any third-party app. In our previous article, we have seen how to Trim video in the Photos app. But Message app has a built-in feature that easily Sends Video in iMessage from camera album in full or Cut a selected portion of Video by trim it before sends.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you experience, there is lots of scrolling to find your picture in a small window (Keyboard size). But here is a hidden trick to find or Launch your full photo album, that’s way to easily pick you photos or video. That’s you send in iMessage.
Steps for Send Photos/Video in iMessage From Camera Album
- Launch iMessage app on iPhone/ iPad. Open conversation, there you want to send video.
- Here you will screen Keyboard pan just below the Typing text box. Find the Photos app icon on the App Drawer panel.
- Tap on All Photos option, here you see the All folder of Photos app, Tap on Videos. Now Select your video to send in Messages.
- Before sending it to Message, We can trim or Resize before sending Full-length video. If you send the full-Length video then directly select choose option and send it with a blue send button on the Message app.
- That’s it.
Now, See full camera album, Swipe your finger on left to right. There are two more options: Camera and Photo Library.
Send Video or Photos in Message from Photos app
Without move or Open Messages app on the iPhone, we can send selected photos or videos directly from the photos app. This is a time-consuming process in such a case. Follow the below steps and Send it in the Message conversation.
- Launch Photos app on the iPhone. Now Tap on Album and Find Videos for See all Videos saved on your iPhone.
- Select Video from Top Select option, Once you select the video, Find Sharing icon at bottom of iPhone screen.
- Find the Message option and Tap on it. Now enter contact number before send, Once you enter the Contact number that we can find from the name or contact number.
- Send it on the Blue send button.
- That’s it.
More you can send screen Effect with video (Balloons, Fireworks, Confetti, Laser, and Shooting Star).
Share your lovely think and Ideas in the comment box. That makes other Friends very helpful. Also, Don’t miss sharing how to send Video in iMessage from camera album and edit before sending.