Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Let’s know here in deep how to deactivate or turn off iMessage to deregister your phone number from the Apple iPhone. Sometimes iPhone users or non-Apple phone users (Android, Windows) have noted problem respect to message sending and receiving, it may happen due to no turn off iMessage phone number whenever users have transferred his/her SIM from Apple iPhone to other OS phone. If those users want that avoid this kind of problem permanently like, can’t send or receive a message on a non-apple phone then follow given step how to turn off iMessage and link that number with the other mobile OS.
Read beneath given note carefully and if have you know idea about how to deactivate iMessage before switching your SIM card to another company phone. Then follow our given below steps and fixed it.
Note: Keep, remembers to turn off iMessage and unregisters your Phone number before you’re going for transferring your iPhone SIM to the non-apple phone. Otherwise, you’re not able to send or receive a message.
Steps for deactivating/Turn off iMessage to deregister Phone number from Apple iPhone
- Step 1. Still having iPhone? If yes, then go to step 2
- Step 2. If Already transferred your SIM from iPhone to Non-Apple Phone, then put it back in your iPhone
- Step 3. Next, check that first you’re connected with the proper cellular network
- Step 4.Tap on the Settings App from the Home screen it looks like a fear icon.
After following above steps if your problem is not fixed still then connect Apple Support to resolve this issue in free of charges.
Handy steps to deregister phone number from iMessage
- First Logging into, support profile and then either changing your Password or removing your cell phone number
- Enter Text STOP to 48369
- Resetting your carrier (network) address
- In last, change your Apple ID Password
Give us feedback or leave your replay as a comment at the below and tell us how to use this tip on how to turn off iMessage to deregister phone number from the Apple iPhone.
Stay every day in touch with our site and get stuff on how to Tips and tutorials in an easy way which are also easy to understand for every age folk.
You can also subscribe our E-mail alert if you want to get new Tips for your iPhone and other Apple accessories in your Mail Inbox.
Via: – [Apple]
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.