Last Updated on Jun 29, 2021
As you know, Dropbox and iCloud both are equal to store or access your files, folders, and document anywhere and anytime. Unfortunately, are you confused about where I upload or kept my data from one of two cloud storage accounts? Moreover, nowadays there are many beautiful and functional online cloud storage service is accessible over your iPhone or any Mac device. But most of my friend always confused about what we have to do for different Dropbox and iCloud account?
Recently iCloud upgraded with iCloud Drive for iPhone running on iOS and Mac. So, finally, apple providing the best cloud storage functionality for file access from any device like iPhone, iPad, and Mac. So, most of the folks are moving on the iCloud drive 100%.
At that time you need to Migrate/ Transfer Dropbox to iCloud Drive by moving all the files, Folder (Media files), and Document (PDF, DOCX, XSLT, or other)
Here, is the easiest way for files, folders, and documents to Migrate or Transfer Dropbox to the iCloud account from your iPhone or Mac device.
Copy/ Migrate/ Transfer Dropbox to iCloud Drive: Document Files, Folders Using Mac or iPhone
Update your macOS to the latest version of macOS On Mac, Moving data between Dropbox and iCloud should be comfortable with a big screen. You can easily edit, Copy and paste at another place easily only on Mac. If you don’t have a Mac, then you can also do with the iPhone or iPad device is given at last priority.
Using Mac: Transfer Dropbox to iCloud Drive all the data
From Mac, you can also migrate with other iCloud also in the same way from Google Drive, One Drive, and Box.
- Step#1. Open a Finder window, from the left pane under the favorite section tap on iCloud Drive.
- Step#2 Open another (Second) finder window, Same as under the favorite, Tap on Dropbox.
- Step#3 In both cases, you will find all the files, folders, and documents in your iCloud and Dropbox account.
- Step#4 Copy files, Folder, and Document (Don’t cut) and past it where you want (iCloud Drive). From the Finder sidebar, we can access iCloud Drive on Mac
- [If it’s not showing on your Mac, Go to Finder Preference on Mac and enable it – Open Finder on Mac > From Top menu under Finder > Preferences > Sidebar Tab > Enable iCloud Drive > That’s it]
- macOS Catalina or later -: Apple ID > iCloud from Sidebar > Enable iCloud Drive that’s it.
- macOS Mojave and older macOS -: iCloud > Enable iCloud Drive That’s it.
The copy process will be shown over the screen, given below.
For iPhone/iPad running on iOS
- To transfer Dropbox to iCloud drive, you have to proceed with the same steps given above for Mac. in the case of an iOS device you have to open the iCloud Drive and Dropbox app manually.
- Go the icloud.com from safari and log in with Apple ID and Password. Copy data you want to transfer from the Dropbox app and Past in the safari browser.
The iCloud drive supports most of the official apps and some favorite third-party apps also. So iCloud has been in the first face. I Hope, iCloud drive support all the apps like Dropbox in today’s time.
Friends hope, you solved your problem using this hint (Data transfer Dropbox to iCloud drive) from your Mac/ PC or iPhone or iPad.
However, any suggestion from us then shares your thought in below comment desk.