There are Millions of Apple’s smartwatch users trying to do download and install the new version of getting something new and bug fix. But we have seen many users, they get an error message (like Unable to Check for Update, checking for software update failed because you are not connected to the internet) in meanwhile of the software upgrade process and because having incomplete knowledge about to successfully download and install WatchOS on Apple Watch.
Most of them, due to insufficient charging an Apple Watch does not allow to download and install any recent or future Software Update version. Even you are one of them please follow below given important keys to getting rid of unable to install WatchOS 6 or later firmware on Apple Watch.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
At least there are several important points that you should keep in your mind before you upgrade your Apple Watch software. You could try this troubleshooting for WatchOS 6 and all upcoming future update like bugfix version, latest improvements, etc.
Essentials Guide to resolve Cannot install WatchOS 6 on Apple Watch
Clue #1. Restart Your iPhone and Try Again
- Your iPhone is stuck and unable to fetch new information from the Apple server. That means to reboot your iPhone works in many cases. You also make sure that your iPhone has a proper internet connection.
- We Recommend using your Own Personal home network Because public WiFi or Private WiFi blocked Apple Server Request that prevents download App and Software updates when we are using the internet over there.
- Try after Disable Remove VPN if installed on your iPhone. after that try after Delete from iPhone.
- Important, this is a second new way to update your apple watch without ❌📲 iPhone. Go to the settings app on Apple Watch, press digital crown button, > open settings app > general > software update > download software update directly from Apple watch.
Read more – how to Restart my Apple iPhone?
Clue #2. Erase Apple Watch and Settings on Apple Watch
OTA Update to Apple Watch from iPhone is showing Error on iPhone screen. Let’s try to fix with force update watchOS method, That is my favorite trick to Update WatchOS without wasting hours behind the small update on apple watch. Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings after that Restore old data from the latest backup on your Apple watch with updated WatchOS. In This Simple Way, First Unpair the Apple Watch Using Erase Apple Watch Settings and Content.
- Go to the Settings app on Apple watch
- Tap General
- hit on Reset
- Click on Erase All Content and Settings)
After Erase all Data, pair again your Apple Watch to iPhone.
Clue #3. Is your iPhone running the latest iOS? If not then update it
To update your iPhone iOS follow steps.
- Go to Settings – Click on General – then tap on Software Update. (Latest Update available iOS 13.3 and later)
Clue #4. Internet Connection Required
- Make sure that a strong Wi-Fi signal on your iPhone top menu bar next to the carrier name and its connection with Wi-Fi.
Clue #3. Apple Watch needs to be connected to the charger because it must have at least 50 percent of its battery charged until the software update completed.
Clue #5: Cannot Download WatchOS 6.1.3
- Check apple Server status or Check WiFi connection on iPhone working correctly (WiFi Not Working on iPhone). Also, check after Restart iPhone
Clue #6. Apple Watch software downloaded but won’t install or Stuck on installing.
Installation Start, Screen require the passcode for iPhone or Apple Watch.
- You should Reboot Apple Watch then check out for the Install process again. if doesn’t work then go next.
And yeah don’t forget to share on which above mentioned trick is useful to solve your problem Unable to install WatchOS 6 on Apple Watch.