Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Keep your personal and essential photos and videos are hidden on your iPhone/ iPad and iPod touch using a built-in hide/ Unhide feature. Apple’s features it not too accessible and aware most of the users because they want password protection on hidden photos. But for instantly disappear and set your privacy on the captured photos immediately on iPhone we must try this feature. Learn how to Hide Photos and Videos on iPhone 12 Pro/Max/Mini, 11(Pro Max), iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X, iPhone 7 (Plus). Here are the steps on unhide/ hide multiple photos and videos at once in a photo app at once. Also Hide Hidden Album from the iPhone Photos app, Improved in iOS 14 or later iOS version.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Also, we have third-party Best apps for hiding pictures and videos under password protection. This other option iOS users must keep always. It’s very trusted security from the last many years and millions of users serve in a free or premium subscription.
Steps for Unhide/ Hide Photos and Videos on iPhone
Hide Photos and videos on iPhone/iPad From the Photos app
1: Open the Photos app on the iPhone.
2: Tap on Photos from beneath tab in the Photo app. From the top right corner of the screen, tap on the “Select” option. Choose images that you want to hide.
3. Yes, we can select multiple images at once by sliding the finger on images without lift up. Else individual images we can select by the tap on it individually.
3: From the Bottom tab, Tap on the share icon. Next, From Sharing popup choose the “Hide” option (See image below). Confirm that.
4. Now All Photos moved into the Hidden folder under the Album tab that is not visible on the iPhone Camera roll. We can Recall or unhide Photos and Videos from Hidden Folder to iPhone camera roll any time. Follow the below steps for unhiding Photos and Videos on the iPhone Photos app.
Unhide hidden photos from photo app in iPhone, iPad
Process For unhide hidden photos in the photo app is not complex and clear.
1: Go to the Photo app on the iPhone/ iPad. Tap on “Album” from beneath tab.
2: Separate folder for recently hided photos and video saved into Hidden album is there. Tap on it.
3: From the top right corner, Tap on Select > Choose photos or Videos that unhide or See in the photo app at glance.
4: Tap on the share icon, Then the Unhide option from the share sheet.
Hide/Show “Hidden” Album on Photos app [New]
iOS 14 or later iOS and iPadOS users can use these settings on compatible Apple devices. Under the Photos app, we can hide the Hidden album using this iPhone setting. Follow the steps below to hide the “Hidden” album on the iPhone Photos app.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to Photos and Tap on it.
- Next, Scroll and Find Hidden Album Toggle and Turn off to Hide “Hidden album” folder from the Photos app. See in the below image.
- Next, When you Enable the “Hidden Album” Toggle, “Hidden” Album will appear on the photos app.
- That’s it.
The feature of Unhide/ Hide photos and video on the Mac photo app is also available. Share your view on any alternatives of hiding Photos and Videos on iPhone with the latest iOS.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏