in this article, I have covered all about Why can’t I answer calls on my Apple Watch? in case you are unable to receive calls through the Apple watch. you may also face that Apple watch allows tap the green button but it answers on your Paired iPhone. Apple watch generally useful on receiving a call or make a call, Check notifications, Messaging nowadays, So apple released life-changing step before the last couple of months with smart wearable Apple watch device. And now Apple watch owners are facing the biggest issue on Apple watch can’t answer a call or Make a call.
On each update, Apple makes it try short out this problem day today, but still, Apple Watch can’t answer a call after receiving a call from a green button on the Apple watch screen. But we can talk through apple watch after receiving a call from apple watch. This trick is helpful to All Apple Watch Models, Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2 and Series 1.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here Are Some Fixed on Apple Watch Can’t Answer a Call: Follow in Sequence
Prerequisite Conditions: Apple Watch Not Receiving Calls Information
- Your Apple Watch Must be on your Wrist and Unlocked [Enter Apple Watch Lock Screen Passcode].
- Your Apple Watch must be in Range, So you can check this through Ping your iPhone from Apple Watch. [Swipe up on the Apple Watch screen to Open Control Center > Tap on iPhone icon to Play tone on your iPhone].
- Apple Watch Not Play Ringtone & Haptic Vibrate for an incoming call, on Your Paired iPhone, Open Watch App > My Watch Tab > Phone > Enable Mirror my iPhone and Enable Ringtone & Haptic toggle to green.
Step 1: Turn Off Apple Watch Completely
- To Turn off just press and hold the apple watch side button, until you see Power off slider. Slide power off option.
- That’s it.
Step 2: Force Stop or Close All Background Apps from iPhone
- And the other side also Stop all running background applications from the iPhone. Double press home button, From multitasking screen, swipe up finger on each opened apps. Or on iPhone 6S or 6S Plus hard press on left side edge and move the finger to right [Double tap on home button].
Step 3: Turn on apple watch
- Press and Hold On the side button of your Apple Watch until you see the Apple logo on the screen. and Unlock your Apple watch with Passcode.
Step 4: Restart or Force Restart your iPhone,
- iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, XS Max User,
- Quickly Press and Release Volume Up Button.
- Quickly Press and Release Volume Down Button.
- Now, Only Press and Hold the Side/Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. That’s it. See below image,
- Home button iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6 Plus: by the press and Hold Sleep/ Wake + Home button, until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Wait for a time, Your Watch trying to find your iPhone and establish a new connection with correct configurations.
Step 5: Make Sure Apple Watch is Connected with iPhone
To Mirro your iPhone notifications and call your apple watch must be connected and pair with iPhone. We can check it from Apple Watch control center, Swipe up on your apple watch face from bottom to top. You will see Green iPhone at the top left corner of the screen, which means your iPhone is paired with an apple watch.
- You will see Red iPhone, in the case of big Distance and out of bluetooth range.
- Your iPhone is Turned off or Bluetooth is off on your iPhone.
- Apple Watch is disconnected from Bluetooth settings on iPhone, Settings app on iPhone > General > Bluetooth > Apple Watch must be connected.
Fix 6: Still Not Fixed Then Unpair and Pair Apple Watch Again
Still not fixed then you should fix the WatchOS Software issues by unpair and re-pair Apple Watch. The unpairing process will erase your apple watch after backup on your iPhone. On Re-pair apple watch, you will see the Latest backup restore option. So, This is a helpful solution as well.
- On your Paired iPhone, Open Watch App.
- Tap on Apple Watch name.
- Tap on (i) button next to the Apple watch name.
- Last Option is Unpair Apple Watch. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- That’s it.
- pair Your Apple Watch Again with the same iPhone, Use Watch App on iPhone to Re-pair your Apple Watch.
- Keep Apple Watch Near to iPhone in the whole setup.
- That’s it.
Now wait and watch, how will you manage apple this problem in the next update. Might be above steps are the best solution for all time. Are you success like me, share with me if any help to others on Apple watch can’t answer a call or receive a call.