Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
In most cases, Beats users are affecting due to software problems but never hardware issues. But you can fix it, yes. have you beats headphone, Speaker dock? runs Bluetooth connectivity or lighting port, and continuously disconnecting connection when you play songs. Not a problem in your iOS device, Bluetooth hardware. Old beats firmware installed on your sound system compares to the new iOS version. here you can update easily own self from your Mac or PC, and resolve Beats Studio wireless disconnecting.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Prerequisite: Update Beats software can’t do over WiFi like iOS update. So you need USB cable came in Beats kit, Mac Running on OS 10.8 or Later, Windows PC with Windows 7 or 8/ 8.1.
Update available for Beats Pill+, Pill 2.0, Powerbeats wireless, Solo2 wireless, Studio Wireless.
Steps on Beats Studio wireless disconnecting: Download and Update Beats firmware from Mac or PC
- Step 1: Download Beats firmware for your Mac/ PC from here.
- Step 2: install .pkg or .exe on Mac/ PC respectively. Follow the on-screen instructions. and complete setup.
- Step 3: Connect USB cable came with beats, And plug beats on Mac or PC via cable.
- Else you don’t have use micro USB cable or lost, unfortunately.
- Step 4: do not unplug beats from cable until complete the update, tack back sit, and wait for that, it will take few minutes normally, Depending on your internet connection speed.
Now, for more perfections in connectivity
Remove Bluetooth device or rename Bluetooth device name
- Go to the Settings > Bluetooth > Under the My Device section, Tap on the device name and Forget This device.
Reset network settings in your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
- Go to the Settings > General > Reset at beneath > Reset Network Settings.
Wants more to know about Beats firmware, installation, and available for update beats device, share with us on the comment. also send feedback on Beats Studio wireless disconnecting or stop automatically Bits pill, Powerbeats, Studio Wireless, Solo.