Last Updated on Jun 10, 2021
How to delete Health data on iPhone iOS 14? Apple’s Health App unbeatable when it comes to tracking the Heart Rate, Environmental Sound Levels, Mindful Minutes, Cholesterol, and Blood Pressure. And if we talk about fitness, it tracks varied data, like Body Measurement, Cycle Tracking, Steps Counting, and more. Personally, I embrace Health App, and never ever delete it, unless there’s a strong reason to do it. However, each and everyone has their own agenda to remove health app from the iPhone. On top of that, Health App squanders quite a lot of storage that could be a reason why you’re looking to force delete health app on the iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Up until now, you may have battled to delete the Health app from the iPhone, and of course each time, you failed, isn’t it? What can be the reason? Why Health App Can’t be Deleted? It’s pretty obvious, Apple won’t let you delete the preinstalled applications, and health app is one of them. However, the article is not over yet, I’ll show how to dump the health app from the iPhone home screen, continue to read.
So, how do you delete built-in apps on the iPhone? Frankly, it’s not possible to delete the health app permanently, but yes, it can be moved from the home screen to the App Library if you are using iOS 14 or later, and for earlier iOS versions, why not put it inside the app folder, to fix messed up iPhone home screen.
Remove health App from iPhone Home Screen
- Step #1. To remove the Health app from the home screen, find a health app on your iPhone home screen.
- Step #2. Now Touch and hold the Health app icon,
- Step #3. Tap on Remove App which is top on the pop-up
- Step #4. another message pop-up asks you Remove “Health”? Removing from home screen will keep the app in your App Library (App library is the latest new feature of iOS 14)
So you’ll have to choose Remove from Home Screen.
Note: So you can access the health app from the App library and using spotlight search but it not panic you on the home screen. I hope your work is done!
If you’re dealing with Low Storage Issues on iPhone, or never going to use the Health App in the future, erasing app data is recommended.
It constantly eats up the iPhone battery alongside the precious storage, which results in several other problems. Learn
How to delete Health App data from iPhone
- Navigate to the Health app on iPhone.
- On the upper-right side, tap on the Profile icon.
- Tap on Apps option.
- Choose Health.
- To remove all Health data at once, tap Delete All Data from “Health”.
- Or choose Height or Weight to remove particular data from the Health app.
Ending the article with the last words, the Health app can’t be deleted from the iPhone, since it is preinstalled. If you have any other queries, comment, or shoot an email.