Table of Contents Show
- Repair Bluetooth Call Volume Too low on iPhone & iPad
- Solution 1. Use the Side button to make changes
- Solution 2. Turn off Volume Limit/Reduce Loud Sound – Set to maximum
- Solution 3. Change High EQ for Music
- Solution 4: adjust Audio Level on left/right headphone
- Solution 4. Force Close music app
- Solution 6. Adjust Volume on Bluetooth Device:
- Volume is deficient
- How can I remove the bluetooth profile form my iOS device?
in this blog post. I’ll let you fix the low volume from the bluetooth transmitter on iOS mobile. Receiving or making a call via Bluetooth is a better deal when driving a car or riding a bike with listening to Spotify, Apple music etc. But, hmm, we all know hands-free calling is safer than taking the risk while on the road/ highway. Good, but the significant problem is to talk with an opponent with a clear voice or to listen to music in acceptable sound quality. Even though due to specific difficulties, the entire path is broken and so that channel loses its practical way.
I’m taking for when the user is calling with other guys in such an identical way then they addressed volume too low issue. So if you have this common problem, follow my specific workloads to get higher bluetooth call volume on your iPhone.
This method is helpful for all iPhone users, so it doesn’t matter you have iPhone 13 Pro max Models, 12 Pro Max, 11, Pro, Max, XS Max, XS, XR, X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (plus), iPhone 6S (Plus) or any old models. Follow Step by Step.
Repair Bluetooth Call Volume Too low on iPhone & iPad
Here I remind you that keep your iPhone is connected with a bluetooth accessory and use the volume up button to increase bluetooth volume.
Volume is maximum, but the sound is limited, Check you have applied the volume limit for iPhone music volume. The next Step is on How to Remove the Volume Limit, also Called Reduce Loud Sound.
- Adjust the Volume of your Paired iPhone using the Side button while on Bluetooth.
- Check your iPhone is Updated with the lateset iOS version. Connect your iPhone to WiFi and Go to the Settings > General > Software Update > Check For Update.
Solution 2. Turn off Volume Limit/Reduce Loud Sound – Set to maximum
In Latest iOS 15 or Later version,
Reducing loud sound helps limit output volume while we play Music volume on headphones or Calling from Headphones (Bluetooth or Wired). Just remove the Volume limit to boost output Volume in headphones/Earbuds.
Note: Reduce Loud sound is also available on Apple Watch. So you can also manage separately from Apple Watch.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll and Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
iOS 13 or Earlier:
On iOS devices, we have advanced settings that prevent accidentally increase volume to maximum. For example, settings> Music > Volume Limit Set to maximum after then using Side Volume up button during play song on Bluetooth or Headphone. That increases to the max.
Solution 3. Change High EQ for Music
- Boost sound quality with specific EQ settings. To change go to the Settings > Music > EQ > Late Night [Music app]. Spotify also supports this EQ setting. But other third-party apps we can use app settings.
- Turn off Sound Check toggle: Settings > Music > Sound Check > Turn off Toggle. This setting helps to increase volume by up to 20%.
Solution 4: adjust Audio Level on left/right headphone
ios and ipad users can change volume levels between left and right bluetooth headphones from the iPhone and ipad settings.
1. open the settings app.
2. scroll and tap on accessibility and scroll and tap on the audio/visual option.
3. scroll to the audio balance section and keep the slider at the center to get equal sound on both left and right headphones.
Solution 4. Force Close music app
Sometimes your music app is stuck on the screen, that unable to change the volume level. So I recommend force close from the iPhone screen. Swipe your finger up from the bottom edge bar to the center to see all apps in the app switcher. Now Force close by swipe up on app preview.
Solution 6. Adjust Volume on Bluetooth Device:
Make sure the bluetooth speaker volume is up; use the remote or input button. Also, Adjust the Volume of your Paired iPhone using the Side button while on Bluetooth.
Volume is deficient
Follow my detailed hints below to fix your iPhone bluetooth volume too low compared to before or other devices.
First of all, you should apply to delete your bluetooth profile from your iPhone or iPad
How can I remove the bluetooth profile form my iOS device?
- Go Settings – Tap Bluetooth – Find device tap on (i) next to the BT device to see the detail – Tap on Forget Device.
Then turn off the bluetooth trigger on your iDevice.
- Now try to pairing again
- To pair iOS bluetooth to the third-party bluetooth device
- Lest turn on bluetooth on iPhone and Bluetooth device
- Wait until your phone finding Bluetooth device and start over.
- Volume is still incredibly low on your recent software then I think there is the software glitch.
- Hope your bluetooth speaker does work with the sound great
- You could set bluetooth Volume under music Settings
Related More: Fix iPhone Music Volume too Low.