Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Music lover loves boosted clean sound quality from premium apple music song. Get the iPhone music volume settings and manage Apple Music sound level and EQ Options that cover different sound effects depends on song type and surrounding area (Open-air, Home, Office, Car, Night dancing club, Functions and more). EQ sound options in settings are Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Classical, Dance, Deep, Electronic, Flat, Hip Hop, Jazz, Late Night, Latin, Loudness, Lounge, Piano, Pop, R&B, Rock, Small Speakers, Treble Booster, Vocal Booster.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: This solution is also worth for New iPhone models – iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XR
Steps for Fix iPhone X Music Volume too low, Increase Poor Sound
Here you also change to Off Volume limit/Reduce Loud Sound:
iOS 14 or Later,
“Reduce loud sound” comes in iOS 14 or later iOS Version. Reduce Loud sound limit the output volume while we listen to music or Call using Headphones (AirPods Pro/2/1, Earbuds). Follow the below steps for turn off Reduce loud sound and Boost sound quality on your Headphone.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll & Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Next, Tap on Reduce loud sound option > Enable Reduce loud sounds toggle. Or Change the Volume limit to maximum using the slider to 100 decibels.
- That’s it.
iOS 13 or Earlier,
- Drag the slider to increase volume level if the physical Side button on iPhone X is not working on Damage. Go to the Settings > Music > Volume Limit > Drag the slider. Now check Using Volume up button when the iPhone is paired with External Speaker or Headphone.
- Also, Disable Sound Check toggle toa Get huge music quality improvements. Settings > Music > Sound Check > Off
Change EQ Music Volume level from iPhone settings
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Step 2: Next, To the Settings app > Music > EQ > Night Light
- Step 3: Now, Find Sound Check > Turn off Toggle.
Hard Reboot your iPhone,
- Stucked Speaker because of iOS or App bug, Fix after Hard Reboot works in many cases.
- Quickly Press and Release Volume up and Down button one by one, now Only Press and Hold side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Now, Turn on your iPhone with Press and hold Side until the Startup apple logo will see on screen.
Also, Check EQ:
- Apple Gives Default Sound Equalizer, for the best quality as of user’s want.
Happy listening and Boosting Music Sound on iPhone X: Go to the Settings app > Music > EQ > Late Night [recommended]. We can check the instant effect on the sound if the song is played in the background in the apple music app.
Check connected music device
Unable to listen to music on a connected earpiece or Bluetooth Speakers. For all third-party speakers and Headphones, we can manage it from the side volume button on the iPhone. Go to Apple Music > Find Airplay icon > Tap on it and Change the target speaker connected to the iPhone.
Or directly access all the settings from the control center > Apple Music Player widget.
Adjust Bluetooth volume on iPhone
- You’re playing or streaming song over Bluetooth, check the volume level of the speaker. Increase it physically from the button given on the speaker.
- Also, Update Driver of Bluetooth speaker and contact the manufacturer, if you are not satisfied with the sound.
Some iPhone, iPad devices are affected by Apple music sound issue after update.
Follow the Sequential guide given above, fix iPhone X low music volume problems, and Also contact Apple Support if that’s looking too hard to fix DIY.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏