Last Updated on Aug 7, 2021
Are you getting the error “In order to do this You Must Be Signed into iCloud on Copy iCloud Link on Mac” while sharing your Mac Shortcut from the Shortcuts app? In This way, we can share installed or added shortcuts from your Mac to another mac that might be your own but signed in with another apple id or to your Friend’s Mac.
Several users are reported your Mac is signed in with an apple id still asking for Sign in with apple id. In this case, make sure your device is signed in with Apple ID or any Pending Apple ID verification on Mac or iPhone.
Fix: In order to do this You Must Be Signed into iCloud on Copy iCloud Link on Mac or iPhone
- Go to the apple logo from the top Mac menu > System Preferences.
- Click on Apple ID.
- Select iCloud from sidebar > Select iCloud Drive.
- That’s it.
After a wait for few seconds, Again Try to copy Shortcut using Copy iCloud Link.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Tap on Profile name.
- Next, Scroll to iCloud > iCloud Drive > Turn on Toggle for iCloud Drive.
- That’s it.
Now, Make sure your iCloud drive is turned on successfully, Sometimes it will take some time.
Now, Go back to the Shortcut app on Mac or iPhone. and Try to Copy the iCloud link for Shortcut.
Hope this fixes the issue.
- Still, are you getting any errors on generating ICloud Link for Shortcut then check apple system status and try after few minutes?
- Also, check iCloud Storage space and Free Up.
Some Apple users feel that they are using all apple services like Notes, Reminder, Mail, and more. So, why my Device is asking for sign-in with an apple id. But the reason is Your shortcut will save in iCloud Drive while creating an icloud link. and that’s disabled on your Mac or iPhone.
Hope this fixes the issue, and Still any suggestions and help, then comment to me.