Last Updated on
All about how to add widgets to notification center on mac big sur. Apple’s Mac has been the primary source to increase productivity for professionals, in this era. Widgets on Mac provides frequent information right on the dashboard, without the need to launch the specific application. Popular widgets like Weather Forecasting, Stocks, Time or any other app-based, could be easily dragged to the Widget section of Mac. Undoubtedly it is the best way to decorate the Mac desktop with significant information.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you are using Mac from the past few years, you may be familiar with the method on how to add a widget on Mac. However, with new updates and features, the process may change. Considering the situation, we’ve prepared the article to show you how to add a widget on macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina or any other macOS.
How to Add Widgets in the macOS Big Sur MacBook, Mac?
- Click on the Date/Time, at the upper-right screen.
- Scroll down to the end, and select Edit Widgets.
- Now you can choose the Widgets filtering by Categories in the left sidebar.
- Also when you hover the cursor over the Widget, three Size Options are available to choose from S, M, and L.
- Pick a size, and click on the Plus on the top-left corner of the widget.
- The newly added widget will be placed at the end of all the Widgets.
- Drag and reorder the widgets as per your preferences.
- Once you are done will all that, click Done to close the settings.
How to Remove Widgets in MacOS Big Sur Mac, MacBook?
If you don’t need any widget, then here’s how to remove it.
- Click on the Date/Time on the top menu bar.
- Navigate to the end of the widgets, go for, Edit Widgets.
- Next, you can remove any widgets, by clicking on the minus(-) at the upper-left side of the widget.
- Lastly, click Done to save changes.
How to Add Notification Center Widget on Mac, MacBook Under the Today View macOS Mojave or Earlier
It takes three to four clicks to add widgets on Mac, learn how to do so. First, find the all inactive widgets on Mac and Move to in Active Widgets screen list.
- Click on the More options. View Notification Center that popup from mac right edge.
- On selecting the Today tab, click on Edit.
- Click on (+) to add the widgets on Mac’ Inactive Widget list.
- Once you are finished with adding a widget on Mac, click Done.
How to delete or Remove widgets to notification center on mac big sur: Move Active Widget into Inactive List
Don’t need a widget anymore? Not a problem, you can remove widget on Mac, within a minute, look at the stepwise guide to remove widgets on Mac.
- Go to More Options.
- Click on Edit.
- On the left side, click on (-), next to the widget you would like to remove.
- Click Done after removing the widget.
What to do when Widgets Not Working on Mac?
If the weather widget stopped working on Mac, or any other third-party widget is not working on Mac, the very first solution is to restart the Mac. The widget issues with default apps get always fixed after updating and restarting the system. While the problem with the third-party applications could not be fixed, in that case, contact the App Developer and elaborate on the issue. However, before doing so, kindly update and restart the Mac.