Last Updated on Jan 8, 2022
Imagine that the password is stolen or hacked after renewing Netflix because you haven’t changed it in years. If you want to share the Netflix account for a month with your friends, but now you don’t, changing the Netflix password would be the first choice. Since Netflix can be operated on both Mobile apps and Web versions, the app is only limited to a few features. Coming back to changing the Netflix password, yes, it is possible to change the password and also reset the forgotten Netflix password from iPhone, Android, and Mac, PC.
Depending upon the subscription, Netflix lets you watch shows on different screens, add profiles, and more. If you find the Netflix account occupied by your sibling or friend, changing the password is a wise option and getting back to your favorite shows and movies.
How to Change Netflix Password
How to Change Your Netflix Password on iPhone, Android
You can use the Netflix app up to three steps, but then it’ll take you to the browser to change the password. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the Netflix app on your phone.
- At the bottom, tap on More (the last option on the right side).
- Tap Account.
- It’ll redirect you on default browser to Manage Account
- Select Change Password.
- Now, you’ve to enter the current password and the new password in the respective field.
- You can also choose “Require all devices to sign in again with the new password”, for security purposes.
- Then tap Save.
How to Change Your Netflix Password on Mac, Windows
Managing a Netflix account has never been easy as on Mac and Windows; the bigger screen offers a clear view and faster operations; here’s how to change Netflix’s password on PC.
- Open the browser on PC and go to Netflix or click on this link.
- Click on your profile photo.
- And select Account.
- Find Change Password option, in the Membership and Billing section.
- Enter the existing password and the New Password, again, Confirm New Password.
- Lastly, click Save.
What to do if I forgot my Netflix Password?
If it is the case, you can reset Netflix’s password using a registered Email or Phone number, whichever suits you.
- Click on the Forgot Password Recovery Page or open the Netflix and then click on Forgot Password.
- There you have to choose how would you like to reset your password? Email or Text Message.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and change the forgotten password of Netflix.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.