Last Updated on Jan 8, 2022
Well, to enjoy the most incredible shows and movies anytime, anywhere, you’ll have to pay the intended charge to Netflix. But, for whatever reason you want to change or update the Netflix payment details, it won’t be a big problem; continue to read the article. We’ll walk you through how to update Netflix credit cards or debit cards. Whether you’ve closed the old bank account or canceled the credit card, keeping the payment info up to date is necessary to avoid the stoppage of service.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Besides, you can add the backup payment details if the primary payment method is unable to complete the renewal due to a technical glitch or insufficient amounts or allocations. It’s not that hard to change your billing information on Netflix, we’ve shown using the PC the most straightforward way, but you can also prefer the Netflix app. Here’s the way.
Change Netflix Payment Information on PC/Phone
How to Update Netflix Payment on iPhone, Android
Even though you use the Netflix app to change or update payment details, the app will directly take you to the browser because the app interface doesn’t support such features.
- Open the Netflix
- Tap on the More options (the hamburger icon).
- Tap Update payment info.
- It’ll take you to the browser to change or update the payment information.
How to Change Netflix Payment Information using Mac, PC
- Launch the browser and go to the Netflix.com.
- Log in to your Netflix account.
- On the upper-right side, hover mouse towards the Profile icon.
- Choose Account.
- In the Membership & Billing, click on the Manage payment info.
- If you want to edit the current credit card, then click on the Edit next to the credit card.
- Update the details.
- You can also add a secondary payment method, as backup payment information; click on Add another payment method.
- Choose the type of card; whether it is Credit, Debit or you want to connect PayPal account for Netflix billing.
- Complete the required fields and click Save.
How Can I Pay for Netflix?
Netflix accepts Visa, Diner cards, MasterCard, American Express, Prepaid Cards, and Partner Billing. Besides, they are only accepting international cards that are already paying using the same.
Can I Pay for Netflix with Cash?
Unfortunately, Netflix doesn’t accept cash at a time. You can only pay using Credit/Debit/Prepaid Cards or online payment services if supported.
Can I Pay for More than One Month at a time?
Netflix only accepts monthly subscription fees; you cannot pay for more than one month at a time.