Being the greatest streaming platform, Netflix serves tens of thousands of Movies and TV Shows, all over the world. From Documentaries to Sci-Fi, Thriller, Horror, Foreign Titles, Cartoon Series, everything is available on Netflix, all you need is Netflix subscription and a fast internet connection, and obviously a smartphone or computer where you can watch the content. I’d say, one human life is not enough to watch all the movies and shows available on Netflix.
Aside from this, it offers flexible subscription plans, so you can choose as per requirement and budget. You can add up to five profiles on a single Netflix profile, these Netflix profiles are customizable to some extent like Choosing a Name, Avatar, Language Preference, Watch List, and much more. I know how curious you would be to pick your style icon, rather than default cute carbon. Continue to read the post and learn how to change the Netflix profile picture.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Change Netflix Profile Picture
Netflix has collected some of the finest characters and made available for you to pick one to set your profile avatar; hope you find your favorite Netflix character.
- Open Netflix on your PC. [Login with your Netflix Username and Password].
- Hover the cursor towards the Profile icon.
- Click on Manage Profiles.
- Choose the profile to change the Profile Picture.
- Once the Edit Profile page appears, click on the Pencil icon on the Profile photo.
- There are plenty of Netflix characters will be available, pick your favorite one.
- Confirm by clicking on LET’s DO
- Lastly, Save.
- Click Done.
How Can I Put My Own Photo on Netflix Profile?
Unfortunately, Netflix doesn’t let you set your own picture as a Netflix profile picture. Let’s see, in the future, it may allow you to do so, as many Netflix users have already demanded this feature.