This tip will teach you how to change chat wallpaper in WhatsApp on iPhone. You can use this tip for all Apple iPhone with the latest WhatsApp version. Let’s we talk about its popular features. The WhatsApp has been downloaded by millions of users on their iOS devices as well as on Android and many other Smartphone. So it’s become a popular Chat App across the World. WhatsApp has been made with the number of great features likely you can send and receive the message, share multimedia content such as pictures, video messages, audio notes, Group chat, Custom notification, custom Sounds and more.
Such as you can change wallpaper on your iPhone Lock Screen, home screen same as you can also change Chat wallpaper in WhatsApp on iPhone at below you can get all Steps about it.
Know Steps to Change Chat Wallpaper in WhatsApp on iPhone
Follow the given steps and get the colorful wallpaper in the background of your WhatsApp chat.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Tap on Settings (look like Gear icon) bottom-right side corner, then
- Tapping on Chats.
- Now tap on Chat Wallpaper
- Now you’ve two options either tap on Wallaper Preview or go with Choose a new wallpaper. Now you can select the wallpapers folder (Bright, Dark, or Solid Colors) and also choose Photos to set your picture from your Photos Albums.
- Tap on a Wallpaper you’ll see Wallpaper Preview
- Now swipe left or right you can view all Wallpapers
- Tap on Set button whenever you like one.
Hope You got it. If you want to keep your photo as wallpaper then go to Photos under the Chat Wallpaper in WhatsApp. And Select a Picture and see preview then tap on the Set button.
Would you like this tip on Change Chat wallpaper in WhatsApp on iPhone? Please share with us your replay if you want to know something more related WhatsApp iOS tips.