Last Updated on Jun 12, 2021
In the last tutorial, we learn how to clarify and tally ITUNES.COM/BILL in credit card bill or bank account statement. This article related to this, Find or double tally all the purchases from apple see on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac under Apple ID account. Many people have unclear iTunes Bill Dispute, and they are asking and waiting for apple billing desk support. Find and understand your Problem using DIY techniques.
See all the charges by Apple and easily manage or unsubscribe Apple Music, in-App purchase renewal, iCloud storage and more.
Steps for Check iTunes Billing History on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Check Past iTunes Purchase History on iPhone 11 Pro Max/ XS Max/ XS/ XR/ X/8/8 Plus/7/6
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Step 2: Next to the Settings, Tap on Profile name > iTunes and App Store
- Step 3: Tap on Apple ID to manage Apple ID settings > View Apple ID.
- Step 4: Scroll down on the popup > Purchase History.
- Step 5: Here you can see the last 90 days purchase history, more days or check year’s wise tap on the Last 90 Days.
iTunes Billing History on Mac or PC
Find Purchase history in billing history on iTunes and App Store on Mac or PC
- Step 1: Open iTunes on Mac or PC.
- Step 2: From the iTunes top menu, Account > View My Account.
- Step 3: Verify your Apple ID with Password. Next to the scroll down until you see Purchase History.
More history update clicks on See All.
Manage Apple ID without iTunes
Click on this link to open your account on a PC browser.
Login to you’re Account, Click on Settings.
Under Account settings,> Scroll down and see Purchase History.
If you like and helpful in this post, then share your welcome feedback in the comment box. Also, like us and share this article on Facebook, and Twitter.