Last Updated on Oct 7, 2021Though the iPad screen is bigger, Apple has introduced a great feature that allows you to increase and decrease the App icon size on iPadOS 13 or later [iPadOS 15]. So when you change the App icon size on the iPad to Bigger, the iPad will show up to 20 Apps on a single page. As the size of icons gets bigger, you will have to compromise with the number of apps on the home screen/single page. However, after changing the app icon size to bigger, iPad will not show Widget on the Home Screen until you swipe right and bring it on. On choosing the smaller app icon size, iPad’s single page is capable to show up to 30 apps. Also, with the smaller app icon size, the Widget in the Today View appears automatically on the Home Screen of iPadOS. The smaller icon size will drive you crazy and most likely it will create chaos, it will be difficult for you to find any app unless with the help of Search Panel. I would suggest you keep the App icon size on iPad to Bigger and arrange all the apps based on Category or Daily Usage, so conclusively you will be able to find the apps real-quick.
Steps to Change Your Apple iPad App Icon Size on Home ScreenCheck out the below steps based on update the iPadOS Version on your iPad. and Make your iPad icon bigger. Check ipadOS version installed on your iPad and Update to the latest iPadOS: Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
iPadOS 15 or laterFollow the below steps on your iPad’s settings app and make all the apps icons on Home screen only but not affect App Library iCons.
- Go to the Settings app on iPad > Find and Tap on Home Screen & Dock Option.
- Next, Enable the toggle “Use Large App iCons” and Enable the toggle. At the same time, your iPad app icons will look better and bigger if you need to know, how to make icons smaller on iPad, Then Disable the toggle “Use Large App iCons“.
- That’s it.
iPadOS 14/iPadOS 13 or EarlierIf your iPad is running iPadOS 13 or the latest version, then follow the stepwise guide and change the size of app icons to bigger or smaller whatever you like.
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iPadOS 13.
- Step #2: Scroll to “Home Screen & Dock”, On the Right Side see the Option for Change the App icon size. “More Show up 30 icon on each page with the option to keep the today view on the home screen”, Bigger shows up to 20 app icons“. Earlier iPadOS Users will check the next steps.
- Step #1: Tap “Display & Brightness”.
- Step #2: Scroll down to the end.
- Step #3: To Increase the App icon size on iPad select “Bigger”.
- Step #4: Or if you would like the as usual small App icon size then, choose the “More” option.