Last Updated on May 21, 2020
Keeping the iPhone clean by removing unwanted files, apps, and other things should be the first choice of every iPhone user. In this short tutorial, we’ll show you one more aspect of how can you remove the Gmail account on the iPhone, when not in use. Fortunately, Google allows us to create as many Gmail accounts, personally I’ve two Gmail’s one for personal use and one for business purposes. Discussion apart, since on iOS, we can add Gmail account too, if you feel like the Gmail account is no longer useful, then it’s good that you’ve decided to remove the unused Gmail account from iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
When you remove the Gmail from the iPhone, all the data associated with the calendar, and contacts will be deleted from the iPhone. Though, if you want to add the same account, you can add it later. Let’s see how to delete the Gmail account on the iPhone.
How to Remove Gmail Account on iPhone, iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Under Accounts, select the Gmail account that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account. A prompt will appear with a message, “Deleting this account will remove its calendar and contacts from your iPhone”. Tap Delete from My iPhone.
This will delete the Gmail account from your iPhone. Plus, you can also sign out of the Gmail account, rather than deleting the entire account from iPhone.
How to Sign Out of Gmail on iPhone
Signing Out of the Gmail account on the iPhone will also remove, the access of the Gmail from the apps. It’s a good option if you are looking to delete the personal information from the entire phone.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap on your Profile photo, on the upper-right side, next to the search bar.
- In the end, select Manage accounts on this device.
- Lastly, tap Remove from this device.