Last Updated on
Facebook’s largest social media platform before and right after owning Instagram and WhatsApp. But WhatsApp is totally different platform, while both Facebook and Instagram have quite similarities like you can post photos, videos, put stories, chat via DM, follow your friends and the list goes on. If you are the one who belongs to a group of people who keeps their Facebook and Instagram profile up to date, then, linking Instagram to Facebook would be the right choice for you.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
That said, the best part of integrating Instagram to Facebook, is you don’t need to post the photo or video that you’ve already shared on Instagram separately on Facebook. They have taken this integration to the next level, as whatever information you’ve linked to Instagram posts, including, hashtags, location, captions will be followed to your Facebook Profile linked to the specific post.
How to Link and Unlink Instagram to Facebook Profile
Link Your Instagram Account to Facebook on iPhone and Android
Here’s how to link Instagram to Facebook using your smartphone,
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Tap on your Profile icon at the bottom-right corner.
- To expand settings, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select Linked Accounts.
- Choose Facebook and enter your Facebook credentials to connect Instagram account to Facebook.
That’s It! Now you have linked your Instagram account to Facebook, which means when you’ll post new video or photo to Instagram, from the same screen, you can choose to share it on Facebook.
How to Share Posts from Instagram to Facebook Page?
Sharing Instagram photos to Facebook Profile and Facebook Page are two different concepts, the above steps are for linking the Instagram account to Facebook to share Instagram posts to Facebook Profile, keep note that, it will not post on Facebook Page.
However, if you are interested in sharing Instagram posts to Facebook Page, then check this out,
- Launch the Instagram app on your mobile.
- Tap on your Profile icon, located at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Open Accounts and tap on Linked Accounts.
- After selecting Facebook, enter the login of Facebook.
- If you want to share posts to Facebook Page, then select Facebook Page from Share to menu.
Unlink Your Instagram Account from Facebook on iOS and Android
Here’s the way to unlink or disconnect Facebook from Instagram Account,
Premium Support is Free Now
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your Profile.
- Then, tap on the three horizontal lines menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Accounts and then Linked Accounts.
- Select Facebook and Unlink
- Confirm, Yes, Unlink.