🗓️ January 30, 2022 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelFacebook’s largest social media platform before and right after owning Instagram and WhatsApp. But WhatsApp is totally different platform, while both Facebook and Instagram have quite similarities like you can post photos, videos, put stories, chat via DM, follow your friends and the list goes on. If you are the one who belongs to a group of people who keeps their Facebook and Instagram profile up to date, then, linking Instagram to Facebook would be the right choice for you.
That said, the best part of integrating Instagram to Facebook, is you don’t need to post the photo or video that you’ve already shared on Instagram separately on Facebook. They have taken this integration to the next level, as whatever information you’ve linked to Instagram posts, including, hashtags, location, captions will be followed to your Facebook Profile linked to the specific post.
How to Link and Unlink Instagram to Facebook Profile
Link Your Instagram Account to Facebook on iPhone and Android
Here’s how to link Instagram to Facebook using your smartphone,
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Tap on your Profile icon at the bottom-right corner.
- To expand settings, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select Linked Accounts.
- Choose Facebook and enter your Facebook credentials to connect Instagram account to Facebook.
That’s It! Now you have linked your Instagram account to Facebook, which means when you’ll post new video or photo to Instagram, from the same screen, you can choose to share it on Facebook.
How to Share Posts from Instagram to Facebook Page?
Sharing Instagram photos to Facebook Profile and Facebook Page are two different concepts, the above steps are for linking the Instagram account to Facebook to share Instagram posts to Facebook Profile, keep note that, it will not post on Facebook Page.
However, if you are interested in sharing Instagram posts to Facebook Page, then check this out,
- Launch the Instagram app on your mobile.
- Tap on your Profile icon, located at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Open Accounts and tap on Linked Accounts.
- After selecting Facebook, enter the login of Facebook.
- If you want to share posts to Facebook Page, then select Facebook Page from Share to menu.
Unlink Your Instagram Account from Facebook on iOS and Android
Here’s the way to unlink or disconnect Facebook from Instagram Account,
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your Profile.
- Then, tap on the three horizontal lines menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Accounts and then Linked Accounts.
- Select Facebook and Unlink
- Confirm, Yes, Unlink.
How do you link Instagram to a specific Facebook page?
Linking Instagram to Facebook page is good decision as it makes it easier and faster to manage both of these accounts simultaneously and also the DMs. Furthermore, your audience will know your presence of Facebook and Instagram too.
- Open Facebook on the web browser.
- Enter the Facebook username and password to login.
- There click on the Pages option in the side panel.
- Select Settings.
- Look for the Instagram on the side panel, click on it.
- Select Connect Account.
- Enter Instagram username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is my Facebook Business Page not linking to Instagram?
Facebook Business Page not linking to Instagram is too weird to have, usually, by following correct procedure to link both accounts, it’ll take few minutes. All you can do is check the steps to link Facebook to Instagram and make sure you’re doing in right way.
Another thing to be checked is, the username and password, if they are incorrect, you won’t be able to link the Facebook and Instagram.
How to link Instagram to Facebook page on Computer?
Unfortunately, as of right now there is no provision to link Instagram to Facebook page on PC or any web browser. To link Instagram to Facebook page, go with the Instagram App or Facebook and complete the process. You can refer to other sections of this article, we’ve mentioned stepwise guide for the same, so you won’t get stuck anywhere.