Keep all your Siri requests off from Apple’s server by deleting Siri History And Dictation on all Apple products; Mac, iPhone, and iPad, Apple Watch.
However, Apple won’t all access your search history, but the information is yet stored in the Apple Server and accessible by Apple Contractor. Knowing this, most users prefer to Delete Siri And Dictation History. Your Apple product allows you to do it by just performing an array of steps. Let’s find out how to delete Siri history on Apple products below article.
Steps for Delete Siri & Dictation History On Mac, iPhone & iPad.
Note: This “Delete Siri & Dictation History” option under settings is only to delete your data recorded on the apple server, But not deleting sampled Siri and Dictation commend to help & improve Siri and Dictation. Below are the individual settings for Delete Siri and Dictation recording from apple’s server.
Delete Siri And Dictation History On macOS Ventura
- Navigate to Apple Logo. From the drop-down, select System Settings…
- Then next, choose Siri And Spotlight. Click on Delete Siri & Dictation History.
Delete, Siri and Dictation interactions currently associated with this Mac will be deleted from Apple servers.
Delete Siri And Dictation History On macOS Monterey & Earlier
- Open Settings app on iPhone/iPad.
- Now, Tap on Siri & Search option.
- Next, Find and Tap on Siri & Dictation History.
- Now, Tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History option.
Apple Will Accept your Request for “Siri and Dictation history will be deleted” with the popup showing on iPhone/iPad screen.
Siri & Dictation interactions currently associated with the iPad will be deleted from Apple Servers. Now Tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History option.
Settings app > Siri & Search > Siri & Dictation History > Delete Siri & Dictation History.
Mac users can delete Siri and Dectation History from mac system. Follow the below steps, So Siri and Dictation interactions currently associated with this mac will be deleted from the apple server.
Delete Siri And Dictation History From Apple Server
- Navigate to Apple Logo.
- From the drop-down, select System Settings…
- Then next, choose Siri And Spotlight.
- Disable the toggle next to Ask Siri.
- Click on Apple Logo from the top Mac menu > System Preferences.
- Next, Click on Siri > Click on “Delete Siri & Dictation History“.
- Again Click on Delete to confirm and Remove from apple server.
Here are a few more techniques to Delete Dictation history from the apple server on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple Server
On iPhone/iPad: Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple’s Server
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/iPad.
- Next Tap on Siri & Search option.
- Now, Turn off toggle for Listen for Hey Siri and Press Home for Siri.
- Select Turn off Siri that Remove all Siri Search History from Apple Server. The information Siri uses to resopond to your Requestes is also used for dication and will ramin on apple Servers unless Dictation is also turned off. So Follow the Solutions that given in this article for Delete Siri Search from your iOS device.
On Mac: Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple’s Server
- Go to the Apple Logo on Mac from Top menu.
- Click on the System Preferences option.
- Under the System Preferences, Find Siri.
Turn off Dictation Recordings from Apple Server
On iPhone/iPad: Turn off Dictation Recording from Apple’s Sever
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone/iPad
- Next Tap on General.
- Now, Scroll to Keyboard.
Then, Disable the toggle Enable Dictation.
Select Turn off Dectation from popup that remove Dectation History from Apple’s Server. So The information dictation uses to respond to your requests is also used for Siri and Will remain on Apple Servers unless Siri is also turned off.
On Mac: Turn off Dictation Recording from Apple’s Sever
- Go to the Apple logo on Mac from Top Mac Menu.
- Next, click on System Preferences.
- Now, Find the Keyboard settings option.
Apple always keeps its user protection and privacy as a top priority. That’s why it introduced the feature Delete Siri And Dictation History. Ensure you are familiar with How To Use Siri and, similarly, how to protect your data.
This feature is only available in iOS 13.2 on iOS/iPadOS and later. Start Cleaning Siri History from Apple Server on your Lateset iPhone/iPad, – iPhone 14 Series, iPhone 13 Series, iPhone 12 Series, 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 , iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S, iPad that Support iOS 13.2/iPadOS 13.2 or later.
These settings for Siri and Dictation Search recording can interrupt the user’s experience while using Apple Device after that User has more power regarding privacy. Above are three alternate methods to Delete Siri History on iPhone/iPad or Mac.