Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
A quick, accessible guide to Remove US holidays from iPhone or iPad calendar. You have installed other countries’ holiday’s list on your iPhone calendar in the past or accidentally install foreign countries’ holidays list iPhone native Calendar App. Moreover, my friends asked me when they buy a second-hand iOS device that already added the Subscribed holiday calendar. So he wanted to unsubscribe the calendar from its iOS device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
I have suggested him full guide which is I’m going to mention below. You guy, go down the screen and follow this article to delete the holiday’s calendar list from your iOS device calendar. It Doesn’t matter, where you’re living example – US, UK, Canada, France, Australia, Germany, Singapore, India, etc. make alert of upcoming holidays in your countries. Using this holiday list you will plan your job for in the future.
To get rid of unwanted holidays calendar notifications alert put out it on your phone or tablet. Useful way for all iPhone XR, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, X, iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus/ iPhone SE, iPhone 5S and iPads.
Complete Guide to Delete US holidays from iPhone Calendar
Do you want to remove US holidays or events from iPhone calendar iOS? Nice, you guys, here I am going to describe how to delete Subscribed Calendar on iPhone.
How to Remove US Holidays from iPhone Calendar
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Calendar option.
- Now, uncheck the United States holidays.
- It will remove all the US holidays from your calendar.
- Whenever the US holidays are turned on, a small dot will be displayed under the date to indicate a holiday.
Turn off Holidays in iPhone Calendar iOS 10 or earlier
- Go to Settings App → Calendar → Accounts → Tap on Subscribed Calendars, and then tap the Calendar that you would like to Remove.
- Now, tap on Delete Account, then tap Delete Account again to make Confirm.
Now feel free, your iOS device calendar unsubscribed.
How to Delete Subscribed Calendar on your Apple iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air
Follow steps for iOS 14/iPadOS 14 and iOS 13/iPadOS 13 through following steps,
iOS 14 or later iPhone/iPad Models
- Open Settings app on iPhone/iPad > Scroll to Calendar settings.
- Now, Tap on Accounts and Select Added Calendars (Subscribed Calendar).
- Scroll and Tap on Delete, To Completely Remove Other Region Calendar from your iPhone calendar app. Without Delete, We can hide Holidays and Events using the step 1.
- That’s it.
iOS 13 or Earlier
- Open the Settings app and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Scroll down and tap Subscribed Calendars.
- Select Subscribed Calendar and then Delete Account.
You’ll notice that Deleting this account will remove its calendar from your iPhone
Anytime you can see holidays list from your iPhone, iPad calendar without add days one by one manually. I hope you got Remove U.S. holidays from iPhone, iPad calendar.
if ever you unable to delete the Holiday list from your iPhone Calendar. Don’t worry. Please hard reboot your iDevice and attempt the above steps again.
1: Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button then
2: Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button then
3: Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
To Start the iPhone, Again press the Side button until the startup apple logo on the screen.
- To force restart iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus: Press Power button + Volume (-) down button simultaneously
- To hard reboot iPhone 6S plus or earlier users– Press Power + Home button simultaneously
Don’s Miss Out:
To add your desired country holidays to iOS device Calendar you should follow this source to add holidays to iPhone Calendar.