Last Updated on Jun 24, 2021
Windows 11 ISO download, Continuing the updates for the Windows PC, Microsoft has revealed the Windows 11 Officially. Earlier rumors were about Windows 10X OS, however, now we’re going to have Windows 11, and it is now official, so there is no change in that. After the announcement, Windows 11 ISO Image is already leaked for us to download on Windows PC; if you’re eager to use the overhauled Start menu, exciting animations, and cool wallpapers, read the tutorial and install Windows 11 quickly and easily.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
We’ve provided a link to download the Windows 11 ISO Image; since it is not officially launched, you’ll have to download Windows 11 ISO Image and flash it on a bootable thumb drive to install Windows 11. Here’s how to download and install Windows 11.
🗣Read Mode: As per Microsoft’s unofficial release of windows 11, we can make the bootable drive for windows 11 and install it on Mac in another partition. First download Windows 11 ISO file from here and Follow this tutorial on Install Windows 11 on Mac.
How to Download and Install Windows 11
Note: Windows 11 announced by Microsoft at an event on June 24, 2021, at 11 am. And Windows 11 will be released to consumers in late 2021.
From Today, Just Windows Insiders being able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free.
Windows 11 minimum Requirements
- The basic hardware requirements are a
- 1GHz 64-bit CPU with at least 2 cores or an SoC,
- 4GB of RAM,
- 64GB or more of storage,
- UEFI and Secure Boot capable,
- TPM 2.0, DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0,
- 720p display that is larger than 9″ diagonally with 8 bits per color channel,
- with Windows 11 home edition and Windows 11 Home S mode requiring an internet connection
- Windows 11 will drop support for the IA-32 architecture.
Note: This Windows 11 ISO Image is compatible with Windows 64-bit PC, don’t try to install on a 32-bit Windows PC by download and follow the steps.
Part 1: Download Windows 11 ISO Image
To clear things, first of all, Windows 11 is not officially launched by Windows, and this is the leaked build we’re going to show you how to install Windows 11 build on PC. This leaked build might not include all the programs and features that you might have read somewhere in the list of Windows 11 features and could be full of bugs and glitches. Therefore, it is advised to install the Windows 11 ISO Image on an alternate PC instead of the primary device which you use in your daily routine. [Or you can try on your risk, that’s not too much but there are possibilities of errors with Programs installed on Windows 11]
Direct Windows 11 Download link – With the Working link, Wait for the Download complete, I recommend downloading on High-Speed internet.
You can download Windows 11 ISO Image directly from the below links and then get along with the below-listed steps.
Part 2: 3 Steps to Install Windows 11
- Once the Windows 11 ISO Image is downloaded on your PC, it’s time to create a bootable installer drive. Take out a USB Thumb drive with at least 16GB of storage space on it.
- To create a bootable installer drive, download the Rufus on your computer.
- Let the Rufus download; once it does, kindly install it on the PC.
- Open the Rufus App.
- In the Device section, select the USB Thumb Drive that you are going to use to create a bootable installer for Windows 11 ISO Image.
- Under Boot selection, click on the Select drop-down button and choose Windows 11 ISO Image.
- Now click on the START button, without making further changes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to let Rufus flash Windows 11 on a thumb drive.
- Let the process completes.
- Next, plug the thumb drive in the PC on which you want to install Windows 11, and if it is the same computer, let the drive stay in. Just reboot the computer.
- When the computer restarts, continuously press the boot key to select the bootable thumb drive. Boot keys vary from brand to brand, but mostly Esc, F9, F12, F10, etc., are the boot keys. You could Google the boot keys of your PC.
- From the Boot Manager, choose the USB Thumb Drive.
- The Windows 11 installation process will begin. If you’re asked to choose Upgrade or Clean Install, select NO to clean install Windows 11.
- Complete the on-screen instructions like Install Now > I don’t have any product key > Choose Windows 11 edition > Custom.
- Choose the hard drive partition on which you wish to install Windows 11.
- Let the installation completes and PC restart.
- When you see Windows 11 setup screen, start following on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
Fix PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Error
What we are going to do is, replacing the source files of Windows 11 Build with Windows 10 Build, and that will eradicate the PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Issue right away. Here’s how to do it.
- Download the Windows 10 ISO Image on your PC from Microsoft’s Official Page. You can download May 2021 Build. Let the download completes.
- Next, right-click on the Windows 10 ISO Image that you’ve downloaded and choose Mount.
- By this, the ISO Image will be mounted on the PC as a drive, open the mounted drive, and navigate to the Sources folder.
- Press Ctrl+A keys to select all the files, and make sure to unselect install.wim or install.esd files from the list. Copy all the files, press Ctrl+C.
- Plug back the USB Thumb Drive into the PC on which you’ve flashed the Windows 11 build.
- Navigate to the Sources folder in the USB Thumb Drive.
- Paste all the files that you’ve copied, press Ctrl+V.
- When prompt appears to Replace or Skip Files, select Replace the file in the destination.
- This is it. Restart the computer and now again refer to the steps to install Windows 11 on PC from the above section.
If you wish to set up or install Windows 11 on your Mac Bootable partition then create bootable Drive using Bootcamp assistant and install Windows 11 on Mac in another partition explained here.