Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
What exactly Cookies is on iPhone? Cookies are the tiny text files that automatically generates when you visit any website on the browser, those files are all about keeping the settings, user-specific details, and login information to ensure seamless experience whenever you open website the next time. Moreover, when cookies of the website is stored on your device, it loads the website even faster, since it leaves the settings you’ve made before and you can continue using the site right where you left.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The reason why people opt out of cookies is, it holds your login information and other details that you may have entered before, in the browser, which can’t be good. However, if you have changed your mind, and want to enable cookies on the iPhone, it is the right article for you. Depending on your browser read the section below.
How to Enable Cookies on iPhone, iPad
How to Enable Cookies on iPhone Safari: Accept Cookies
By default the cookies are enabled on the iPhone Safari App, to enhance browser and make it faster. Still, verify if it is enabled on your iPhone or not. There’s only one way to enable Safari cookies on the iPhone, which is from the iPhone Settings app, here are the detailed steps.
- Navigate to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Scroll down to the Safari app.
- Under the Privacy & Security section, make sure “Block All Cookies” is Disabled.
- Also, Toggle OFF the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.
- When the Switch is GREEN, it indicates that the Setting is ENABLED, so in our case, the Switch should not be GREEN.
- That’s it.
Block All Cookies on iPhone Safari
- if you wish to Turn on Block all cookies from Website on Safari iPhone/iPad then Make the toggle is Enabled. Default Settings is Toggle is disabled for Block all option.
How to Enable Cookies on iPhone Chrome
I don’t know, whether it is good or bad, but third-party browsing applications don’t have any settings to enable or disable Cookies on iPhone. By default, the cookies on the Chrome App is enabled, and restricted to switch the settings. No one can disable the Chrome App cookies on the iPhone.
- Open Google Chrome Browser on iPhone.
- Tap on More(…) option at the bottom right corner of the screen, Tap on the New Incognito Tab option.
- Convert Chrome into Private mode, So All the Cookies are Blocked and Disabled.
- That’s it.
NOTE: If you prefer not to store the cookies on Chrome, then use Incognito Mode/Private Mode while browsing.
How to Enable Cookies on iPhone Firefox
If you are on Firefox, then no need to enable the cookies for Firefox iPhone, because it is already enabled and no one can disable it.
NOTE: Likewise, use Incognito mode if you want to disable cookies on Firefox.
Some users Keep the Cookies are Enable and Disable for the Privacy reasons but we lost some functionality of the website that you visited on your safari browser on iPhone and iPad.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏