This post will guide you on how to turn off notifications and filter iMessages from unknown senders on iOS. This is an innovative feature of the latest iOS version. You can set a custom setting to filter iMessages from unknown senders, which is a great feature for iPhone users. In earlier versions of iOS, if the iMessage sender was not saved in your contact list, you didn’t have the option to filter them. However, the new “Filter Unknown Senders” feature now allows you to do so. This feature also enables you to turn off iMessage notifications from unknown senders. So, now you have another valuable feature for your iPhone.
In addition, you can also block unknown iMessage senders as well as FaceTime senders. And leave everything as it is. Okay, let we start now with how to actually filter iMessage from unknown senders on your Apple iPhone. To proceed, simply follow the instructions given below.
Revolutionize Your iPhone’s Message with the ‘Filter Unknown Senders’ Feature
If your iPhone and iPad are updated with the latest iOS and iPadOS versions, then Use Advance Filter on iPhone and iPad. We can filter messages in the Messages app on iPhone by Unknown senders or Third-Party App Blockers like Truecallers.
1. Open the Settings app on iPhone. Scroll to Messages.
2. Next, Tap on Unknown & Spam option > Enable the Toggle and Select SMS Filter.
3. Now, Open Messages app on iPhone and See the Filter options at the top left corner of the screen, to Find the Different filter options, Select the Unknown Senders.
4. In Advanced Filter settings, under the Messages settings, You will see the option to Turn off Advanced Filter by selecting the none option.
5. If you are selecting the Third-Party Spam filtering, then you can manage it from Messages app settings.
6. Default settings is SMS Filter, then select none. That’s it.
Filter options won’t be seen in the Messages app, then Enable the Unknown & Span from your Messages settings on iPhone, Given in the above solutions. Re-launch the Messages app to see the filter options at the top of the Messages app.
Now, you’ll get an iMessage from unknown senders but that will arrive into a separate list with turn off Nonfiction. And you’ll see a new tab for Unknown Senders.
Read More: How to set up iMessage on iPhone
Please share your experience and leave a reply about how seems this trick to filter iMessage from unknown senders on iOS.