In this article, I will teach you how To retrieve A Contact Image From Your iPhone. Remember, if you ever lost the original image/ photo from the photos app folder and wanted to get it back on your running latest iOS on iPhone and iPad. In very minimalist steps, you can do that. For that, you don’t need to sync with iTunes or connect your iPhone to MacBook. Just read carefully the below-given instructions that were published after the practical. You should forget the earlier version of iOS because the recent iOS version has unbelievable options and settings you never got.
By the way, to get back retrieve a contact photo on an iPhone camera roll, there are many options in one place, such as Copy, Print, save Image, and Assign contact; you can also save directly on online storage like Dropbox, etc. in addition, you also share a contact photo directly on third-party apps like FaceBook, Whatsapp, etc.
The users often assign a Photo to a contact, and after that, they delete the original photo from the iPhone Photos app camera roll. Don’t worry; the Assigned photo will stay there as a contact profile, even though if the user wants a contact photo back into the iPhone Photos app, the following steps will let them.
Also, get – iPhone contact pictures full-screen – watch the video here
Guide to Save a Contact Picture on your Apple iPhone Camera Roll
Steps to Download a Contact Photo on iPhone Camera Roll
- Step #1. Launch the Contact app or Phone app on the iPhone home screen [you can find the Contacts app using Spotlight Search].
- Step #2. Now find a Contact to save an assigned photo.
Step #3. Tap and hold on the contact picture and copy the picture
in iOS 14, iOS 15, or later
Touch and Hold on Profile Picture and See Popup.
Again Tap on Profile to Copy Picture.
But For iOS 13 & Earlier.. Directly Touch and Hold on to the Profile icon to see the copy Picture option.
That’s it. now scroll this article, to view save contact pictures on the iPhone Photos app.
Steps to get Retrieve a Contact Photo on iPhone Camera Roll in iOS 11 or Earlier Phone, and tablet
- Step 1. Launch Contact app from the iPhone home screen [you can find contacts app using spotlight Search].
- Step 2. Now find a Contact to save an assigned photo.
- Step 3. Tap on an assign Contact photo, Now tap again on a photo to get the Share button option top-right side on the screen.
- Step 4. Now tap on the Share button.
- Step 5. Let’s scroll up the share sheet to get the Save image option.
- Step 6. Tap on Save image so the picture will store into camera roll, it means Photos App stores the picture.
How to View Contact photo on iPhone Photos App
- Now Open Photos app and check out in camera roll.
- Tap Albums
- Choose Recents album
- in a recent album, a last picture is you contact photos that you would like to view.
I hope, you got that photo in the Photos app that you want to Recover.
Why do some of my contacts have pictures iPhone?
initial set up of your brand new iPhone, Your guess that it’s Google Gmail Contacts is right, at that time if you’ve set it up to sync with Google Contacts.
Therefore, it’ll pull down the same contact picture as you have in Google Contacts App, and it works both ways (you can assign it as a photo on iPhone contact, or you can syncs back up to Google Contacts).
So this had the trick to recover lost an assigned contact photo on iPhone in the camera roll. Please share your feedback in the comment box.
You also share Retrieve a contact Photo on iPhone on Facebook, Twitter.