Remember if you ever lost the original image/ photo out of the photos app folder and wanted to get it back on your running latest iOS on iPhone and iPad. Then hmm in very minimalist steps you can do that. For that, you don’t require to sync with iTunes or to connect iPhone to MacBook. Just you read carefully below given instructions that published after the practical. You should forget the earlier version of iOS because the recent iOS version has unbelievable options and settings that you didn’t get ever before. By the way, to get back retrieve a contact photo on iPhone camera roll, there are many options at a one place such as Copy, Print, save Image, Assign contact, you can also save directly on online storage like Dropbox, etc. in addition, you also share a contact photo directly on third-party apps like FaceBook, Whatsapp, etc.
Many times, the users assign a Photo to a contact, and after that, they delete the original photo from the iPhone photos app camera roll. Don’t worry, the Assigned photo will stay there as a contact profile, even though while the user wants a contact photo back into the iPhone photos app so the following steps will let them.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Guide to Save a Contact Picture on your Apple iPhone Camera Roll
Steps to Download a Contact Photo on iPhone Camera Roll in iOS 13 and later iPhone, iPad
- Step #1. Launch Contact app or Phone app from the iPhone home screen [you can find contacts app using spotlight Search].
- Step #2. Now find a Contact to save an assigned photo.
- Step #3. Tap and hold on the contact picture and copy the picture
- Step #4: Now close contact app, and Launch Notes app from the home screen.
- Step #5: Create a new note and tap on a blank area, so you will get a paste option,
- Step #6: Tap paste, so your picture will appear in notes
- Step #7: Now, Save a note by a tap on the Done button.
- Step #8: next open note and tap on the picture so you’ll get a share button, tap on share option looks like a straight down arrow with a square.
- Step #9: Now scroll up the share sheet and tap on Save Image.
That’s it. now scroll this article, to view save contact picture on the iPhone Photos app.
Steps to get Retrieve a Contact Photo on iPhone Camera Roll in iOS 11 or Earlier Phone, and tablet
- Step 1. Launch Contact app from the iPhone home screen [you can find contacts app using spotlight Search].
- Step 2. Now find a Contact to save an assigned photo.
- Step 3. Tap on an assign Contact photo, Now tap again on a photo to get the Share button option top-right side on the screen.
- Step 4. Now tap on the Share button.
- Step 5. Let’s scroll up the share sheet to get the Save image option.
- Step 6. Tap on Save image so the picture will store into camera roll, it means Photos App stores the picture.
How to View Contact photo on iPhone Photos App
- Now Open Photos app and check out in camera roll.
- Tap Albums
- Choose Recents album
- in a recent album, a last picture is you contact photos that you would like to view.
I hope, you got that photo in Photos app that you want to Recover.
So this had the trick to recover lost an assigned contact photo on iPhone in the camera roll. Please share your feedback in the comment box.
Premium Support is Free Now
You also share Retrieve a contact Photo on iPhone on Facebook, Twitter.