Last Updated on Nov 12, 2020
Are you exploring the Simple way to disable Apple Music on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? That only Hide Music Access from music App Tab, But we can also Cancel the Apple Music Subscription plan from the iPhone settings app. Cool tip for the new Music app on iOS. On the Apple Music app, you can get Millions of Songs, expert recommendations, and your entire music library in one place. And Maybe right now you enjoying Apple Music Free Trial Subscription with turn off Auto-Renewal But at the end of three-month trial membership. Probably you won’t go to continue for Apple Music for some of your reasons.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Then the Music app looks more conjunctive compare to simple App UI, so disable Apple music iPhone for those who haven’t use Apple music. All the latest iOS users can hide or show the Apple Music icon in the Official Music App on the iOS device. The main reason is the newly redesigned Music app is Customize for Apple Music UI.
If you’re one of them, then feel free because we’re publishing at beneath entire steps to disabling Apple Music on the iPhone Music app.
Note: following steps you can also apply for your iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPod Touch.
Steps to turn off/ disable Apple Music on iPhone Music App: iPad, iPod Touch
- Are you looking for Cancel Apple Music Plan or Stop to use on iPhone, iPad, Mac [From One Account across all devices].
- Turning On Apple Music Service, But hide from iPhone music app only
1. Cancel Apple Music Plan from iPhone: Stop Music App Use Apple Music
iOS 13/iPadOS can find the option here,
- Open Music App on iPhone, From the bottom tab select “For You“.
- Next, Tap on the Profile picture at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, Find the Manage Subscription option and Cancel Subscription. if you are canceling before the renewal date, You can still access your subscription until the renewal date.
Alternate Way to Manage All the Subscriptions for your Account.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- Next, Tap on Profile name.
- Now, Tap on Subscriptions.
[But iOS 12 and Earlier, Settings app > Profile name > iTunes & App Store > Tap on Apple ID > Scroll to And and Tap on Subscriptions here’s Apple Music if it is activated for this account]
- Here’s all active subscription that we can stop or Cancel, One of them is Apple Music. Tap on Cancel Subscription. Confirm Cancellation says if you confirm and end your subscription now, you can still access it until the Expiration date. Now it will not Change and renew by apple. Next point if you wish that doesn’t appear on the Music app screen, that follows the second method.in this article that helps to hide music access on the Apple Music app.
How to Remove The Music Player From the Lock Screen
Some iPhone, iPad users have a query on how to remove music player from your iPhone, iPad lock screen or notification center, While music is not playing and push.
- Unlock your iPhone screen, Open App Switcher screen and Force close music app from the home screen that is opened and running on the background. Swipe up a finger to move app switcher screen, Find music app and Swipe up to force close app.
2. Only Hide or Don’t want to Show Apple Music Tab on Music App
The following steps will let you hide Apple music on the music app on your iOS devices.
- Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPod Touch, then
- Step 2. Scroll down and Tap on the Music app located above the TV App Settings.
- Step 3. Now do toggle Turn Show Apple Music off/ Gray.
Watch Video to Turn Off Apple Music on Your iPhone, iPad
Please share your speech with us for this tip for turn off or disable Apple music on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Get more: Online Music apps for iOS devices.
You can again enable Apple Music in the Music app on the iPhone with going to
- Settings > Music > Turn On Show Apple Music.
On Mac: Hide Apple Music Access or Change the Apple Music Subscription Plan
macOS Catalina or Latest macOS has a new Music app to manage music and Subscription settings. In the same way, we can hide apple music on the Mac music app. Or Cancel the Apple Music Subscription plan also. Follow the below steps on How to hide apple music on the Music mac app without stopping the apple music plan. Next is, How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription plan from the Mac Music app.
Hide Apple Music from Mac Music app
- Open Music App on mac.
- From top music Menu, Go to Music > Preferences.
- Next, Under the Restrictions Tab, Under the Disable Section – Select Apple Music checkbox.
- Tap on Done to save it.
Turn off or cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac
- Open Music App on mac.
- From to music menu, Go to Account > View my Account…
- Scroll to last and See the Subscriptions Manage option.
- See all subscriptions option in a list, Find the Apple Music Subscriptions and Click on the Edit button to make changes.
- Scroll to Cancel Subscription.
Stay tuned in touch with us to know more Apple’s Music App tip useful for all iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus/ SE and iPad Pro, Air and Mini users and iPod touch.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏