Are you exploring the Simple way to disable Apple music on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? That only Hide Music Access from music App Tab, But we can also Cancel Apple Music Subscription plan from iPhone settings app. Cool tip for the new Music app on iOS. On Apple Music app, you can get Millions of Songs, expert recommendations, and your entire music library in one place. And Maybe right now you enjoying Apple Music Free Trial Subscription with turn off Auto-Renewal But at the end of three-month trial membership. Probably you won’t go to continue for Apple Music for some of your reasons.
Than Music app looks more conjunctive compare to simple App UI, so disable Apple music iPhone for those who haven’t use Apple music. All the latest iOS users can hide or show the Apple Music icon in Official Music App on the iOS device. Because of the main reason is the newly redesigned Music app is Customize about for Apple Music UI.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you’re one of them, then feel free because we’re publishing at beneath entire steps to disabling Apple Music on iPhone Music app.
Note: following steps you can also apply for your iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPod Touch.
Steps to turn off/ disable Apple Music on iPhone Music App: iPad, iPod Touch
- Are you looking for Cancel Apple Music Plan or Stop to use on iPhone, iPad, Mac [From One Account across all devices].
- Turning On Apple Music Service, But hide from iPhone music app only
1. Cancel Apple Music Plan from iPhone: Stop Music App Use Apple Music
iOS 13/iPadOS can find the option here,
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- Next, Tap on Profile name.
- Now, Tap on Subscriptions.
[But iOS 12 and Earlier, Settings app > Profile name > iTunes & App Store > Tap on Apple ID > Scroll to And and Tap on Subscriptions here’s Apple Music if it is activated for this account]
- Here’s all active subscription that we can stop or Cancel, One of them is Apple Music. Tap on Cancel Subscription. Confirm Cancellation says if you confirm and end your subscription now, you can still access it until the Expiration date. Now it will not Change and renew by apple. Next point if you wish that doesn’t appear on Music app screen, that follow the second method.in this article that helps to hide music access on Apple Music app.
2. Only Hide or Don’t want to Show Apple Music Tab on Music App
Following steps will let you hide Apple music on the music app on your iOS devices.
Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPod Touch, then
Step 2. Scroll down and Tap on Music app located above the TV App Settings.
Step 3. Now do toggle Turn Show Apple Music off/ Gray.
Watch Video to Turn Off Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad
Please share your speech with us for this tip for turn off or disable Apple music on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Get more: Online Music apps for iOS devices.
You can again enable Apple Music in the Music app on the iPhone with going to
- Settings > Music > Turn On Show Apple Music.
Stay tuned in touch with us to know more Apple’s Music App tip useful for all iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus/ SE and iPad Pro, Air and Mini users and iPod touch.