Last Updated on Aug 19, 2020
Removing or changing Apple ID is very easy in iOS. There are two methods by which you can remove Apple ID one is removing or changing using the web, and the other is removing or changing from existing devices. After removing the existing Apple ID, you can enter a new Apple ID or use your device without Apple ID.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
But apple ID is required for using different apple services like iCloud storage, Download Free or Purchase app, Sync iCloud Photo, Music Library, Contacts, and Message quickly and easily on new Device.
The thing about Apple ID is you cannot delete it, but you can deactivate or sign out from a different device. Here are the alternate ways.
Unfortunately, we cannot do any Changes in Apple ID or create an Apple ID address. So to use your favorite Apple ID on the old iPhone/iPad. So first you need to remove Apple ID from settings.
Users Query Related problems that fix with the same tricks
- remove apple id from iPad
- how to change iCloud account on iPhone
- apple email address
- how to change the Email address on iPad
- Apple id account page
- Removing or Changing of Apple ID through the web
Use your Mac/PC Browser for Remove Apple Device from iCloud/Apple ID account
- Open appleid.apple.com and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Then, find the “Devices” section.
- Select Device [Click on Device Name] and then Tap on “Remove From Account”.
- Finally, Give Confirmation To Remove Your Apple ID from the device.
- If you want to remove Apple ID from each device then follow step 3 and step 4 until Apple ID from all the devices gets removed.
Also Read: Use Different Apple ID for the App Store.
Premium Support is Free Now
Removing or Changing of Apple ID from Your iOS device: iPhone, iPad
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your “Apple ID account name”.
- Scroll Down to Check Devices Associated With Apple ID.
- Click on the Device Name.
- Now press “Remove from Account”.
- At last, give confirmation by tapping on “Remove”.
- That’s it.
Above are the alternate ways to fix or Change Apple ID On iPhone. Once you made Changes apple ID on Device, Restart your Device and Done.