Apple’s new iPhone unlocking facial reorganization is a headlined feature. There are many brand new features on the iPhone, but the Face ID is a unique one. The main thing is the user can able to unlock the iPhone through Face at any angle. In More, Apple’s iPhone Face ID is much secure and better than compared to other smartphones. But on another hand, there are specific problems reported by the iPhone users like Face ID doesn’t work Horizontally, mail notification removal error due to Face ID just like Touch ID of other iPhone models. If you are facing a Face ID-related issue on your iPhone then Remove or Reset your Face ID on your iPhone. let’s head over following instructions.
For that user having a Face ID issue on iPhone, you should remove it from your iPhone. Don’t worry, if you don’t – lets I’ll share with you the complete process of Face ID removal on the iPhone.
Steps to Remove or Reset Face ID on iPhone: Unable to Scan Face or Failed
How to Turn off Face ID on iPhone Temporarily
- Step #1: Press and hold the Power button and either Volume button.
- Step #2: Next, tap “Cancel” when you see the slide to power off the screen.
Now the Face ID on iPhone has been temporarily disabled. To re-enable you have to enter the password.
Alternatively, you can also disable the Face ID temporarily on iPhone by,
- Making five wrong attempts to unlock the iPhone.
- By restarting the iPhone.
How to Disable Face ID on your iPhone Permanently
- Step 1: Open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Find and Tap on Face ID & Passcode.
- Step 3: Tap on Reset Face ID.
Set up Face ID again. Get here how to Set up Face ID on iPhone.
Face ID Can’t Reset on iPhone
Follow the reset all settings process on your iOS device, Because some internal software glitch causes the problem on Reset Face ID.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on General.
- Now, Scroll the screen tap Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Now choose Reset Option.
- Find the Option Reset All Settings.
- Follow On-Screen instructions.
Also, Disable Screen Times on iPhone
Still Not Help Then Turn off Screen Time from Your iPhone, Settings app > Screen Time > Scroll to Down and Turn off Screen Time > That’s it. Now Try again.
Now, Ever You Want to Reset your Face ID on your iPhone, Then you can set it up again quickly.