Last Updated on Dec 18, 2019
Know here how to turn off Autoplay facebook video on iPhone? Popular social media network Facebook has introduced Auto-paly video feature. We don’t know what Facebook wants to do change in its platform, But still, the Auto-play feature is annoying for user’s likely iPhone and Android. Because Auto-Play Facebook videos begin automatically as you scroll.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So definitely, videos use more data than other content/ stories on facebook. Furthermore, you can also keep turn on Auto-play facebook videos only with a Wi-Fi connection. Luckily, the iPhone facebook is a more customize means if you don’t like the Auto-play feature. Then you can do turn off the Autoplay facebook video option. For that, you should follow the listed steps (turn off Autoplay facebook video on iPhone) carefully. I hope, the way will become much helpful for you, for your soul mate and close friends.
How do I turn off video autoplay on Facebook on my iPhone, iPad?
- Step 1. Open Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad
- Step 2. Tap on More option you can see at the right-bottom on the Screen (horizontal line icon).
- Step 3. Let’s scroll down the screen, tap on Settings & privacy.
- Step 4. Tap on Settings
- Step 5. Now scroll the screen and tap on Videos and Photos (you can see under the Media and Contacts Section)
- Step 6. Now Tap on Auto-Play under the Video Settings.
On your iPhone screen, you’ll get three options likely below:
- On Mobile Data and WiFi Connections
- On WiFi Connections Only
- Never Auto-play Videos
let’s choose Never Auto-Play Videos (Facebook offer a feature that says if your battery is low we turn autoplay off.)
We ardor, you can be feeling free after turn off autoplay facebook video on iPhone or iPad. So from now, your iPhone internet data will also save. Auto-Play facebook videos option is also included in the desktop version.
Premium Support is Free Now
Get more facebook app tips:
- How to Delete or Deactivate Facebook Account on iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac, Computer
- View all Active login session in iPhone facebook: logout remotely
- How to Change Facebook Password on iPhone, PC Computer and Apple Mac
- How to remove or delete Sticker Packs on Facebook iPhone