After brought sharing live location in Messenger, Menlo Park Company, reliable Facebook introduces clone features of snapchat called Facebook Stories and Facebook Direct for iOS and Android users. Both new features are added into the new Facebook Update App for Apple iPhone. lets guys know here everything about how to use Facebook Stories on iPhone, iPad.
A fresh way lets you apply fun reactive effects to your snap and clip which interact with dynamic objects. It is easy to share with your audience, Specific friends, on your Facebook timeline and each other. Additionally, before sharing, you can save your Picasso style selfie and Facebook Stories into your iPhone camera roll.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Movie masks like Ridley Scott directed Alien: Covenant, American 3D- computer animation movie Despicable Me 3, superhero film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, thriller movie Power Rangers, adventure comedy film Smurfs: The Lost Village and upcoming June 2017 movie Wonder Woman character masks are available in FB messenger. now you can also add multiple photos to Facebook story. so now to add the second story on facebook easy very easy without any extra trick.
Do you want to add masks, frames, color brush, and interactive filters to make your Facebook Stories attractive? Go with the following guide.
Complete Guide to Use Facebook Stories on iPhone, iPad: 24 Hours Visible
Use Facebook Stories on iPhone and iPad on Latest App
- #1: Open up the latest FaceBook App
- #2:Tap Home icon appear left-bottom bar
- #3: Now Tap Add to Story Appear on the screen.
- #4: You can create a story [Only Text, Selfie, Boomerang, you can put Poll as a Story]
- Also, if you would like to upload your camera roll picture [Photo library pictures] then you must be allowed Facebook to access your Phone Picture and videos.
- #5: Now final screen to decorate your story with Effects, stickers, locations, GIF, tag, feelings, handwritten text, etc.
- #6: Set Privacy for your Story
- #7. Click on Share to Story located right-bottom side.
- #8: You’ll get a pop-up screen that maybe asks that you’re sharing a story- Your stories are visible for 24 hours.
- #9: Tap Ok to Publish your FaceBook Story.
- Enjoy the Facebook Stories feature.
Re-Share Friend’s Post on Your Facebook Stories on iPhone and iPad
You can share your friend’s post in your Story directly without saving photos or videos to your local photos app. Follow the below steps to find how to share Friend’s post on your story timeline. in Given Screen, you appear Share FB Stories switch the tap on to share.
- Tap on Share Button from your FaceBook Feed or Account.
- You will see the option of Share to Your Story, Not your Post.
- Before Share to your Story, we can apply or Add, Cosmetic Design or Text using the Facebook Story tools.
- You can write text over pictures or videos for the title of your Facebook Stories. this third-party iOS Keyboard Apps gives the stylish font and bold font to put amazing text over the picture. Don’t forget to tap on Done to save effect.
- Try this color brush to drawing effect to make cool snap and video.
- Click on the Share to Story button. That’s it.
At the Facebook Stories sharing time, you can adjust who can see your Facebook Stories like specific friends, Facebook timeline, hide stories from someone else, etc.
Like other social app Stories features, FB Stories visible in your story to your friends for 24 hours.
Once your friends open up your FB stories, then they get one more view within 24 hours. After exactly 1-day cycle complete, you don’t have to need to turn off Facebook Stories in iOS, because it will be invisible in an entire Facebook app. So we recommend, you should save facebook stories to the camera roll or in your Accout on the iPhone before it clean.
Where do I see my friends FB Stories on iPhone?
You can view your buddies FB stories on iOS. Just go to the FB iOS App feed screen (appear left-lower side) and look on top stories bar. Now see from your FB stories the right side, you can view available all friends FB stories. In addition, you can directly reply to your friend Stories, if you want. That’s it.
How to Delete Facebook Stories on iPhone
- Tap on your Stories → Tap on More (Dots icon) icon
- You’ll get an action sheet: Delete Photo and Save Photo.
- Tap Delete Photo → at the end, Tap Delete below on message screen (Delete this Photo from your story?).
Now, your FB stories will no longer visible.
if Facebook stories not loading, then you might face issues related to low-speed internet. Switch on other Wi-Fi to boost Stories.
Share Photos/Videos as a FaceBook Story from iPhone Camera roll
Also, we can directly share any photo or video from your iPhone camera roll to your Facebook account as a Story. Open the Photo or Video on your iPhone camera roll and Follow the below steps to successfully post Any Photo/Video as a Story.
- Tap on the Share button at bottom left corner of the screen [Square box with upper arrow icon].
- Find the Facebook app from the share sheet.
- Wait for a second, You will see Your Story option. Select it.
- Share To Story.
- That’s it.