A disturbance is the biggest issue in the world. That we overcome or stop by taking some action. So Each app has settings that help in customization as you wish. Here’s a very beautiful Snapchat feature that we can try on any iOS device. Do not disturb stop or unwanted mute notification for that person that is in your chat history and your Friends list.
Let’s quickly look at the very important guidelines on how to turn off or turn on Do not disturb Snapchat iPhone and iPad. Get here – cool things to do on snapchat
3 Ways to Turn off or Turn on Do Not Disturb on Snapchat iPhone and iPad
- Step 1: Launch the Snapchat app on iPhone and iPad.
- Step 2: Next, to Click on Friends list (At the bottom right corner of the camera screen, Browse the picture). See the friends that in your list.
- Step 3: Now, Force touch on Friend’s name. And See the list that all are on your list.
- Step 4: You will see the below screen, with Setting options for the single user only.
- Tap on settings to expand the list. One of them the important option is Do Not Disturb.
Tap on it.
Turn off Do Not Disturb in a Snapchat app on iPhone/iPad
→ Follow the steps up to 3, Find the “Turn on Notifications” option and Tap on it.
Customize Snapchat Global Notification Settings
You are looking for Turn off Notification for the Snapchat app.
- Open the Snapchat app on iPhone/iPad.
- Launch the Snapchat app on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on the Profile icon
- Click Settings.
Scroll down and find Notifications. See the different notification settings like Stories from Friends, Friends Suggestions, Snap of you, Memories. Get cool snapchat tricks 2020
Turn off or Block Snapchat notifications from iPhone
- Go to the Settings app from your iPhone/iPad.
- Next, Find the Notifications
- Scroll down to the Snapchat App on the list.
Now, the First toggle is for Turn on or Turn off Notification for the Snapchat app.
I hope you enjoy the trick on the Snapchat notification. Like it and Share it. Share this guide with your friends or anyone who’s looking to Snapchat notifications manage on iPhone and iPad.