Apple Rolled out new WatchOS 6 for Apple Watch Series 4 and Earlier Apple Watch models. In the next update, your Apple watch will get WatchOS. Hurry on update and Enjoy great WatchOS 6 Features. In any case, you are in trouble and facing problem during the software update of Apple watch error occurred Unable to Verify Update. the WatchOS update couldn’t be verified because you are not connected to the internet.
Update WatchOS 6 is stuff full with a lot of improved performance likely –
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Performance improved in new Watch OS update:
in WatchOS 5 user got Calculating calories for indoor cycling, Auto Detect Gym equipment, and rowing workouts, Zoom in with Digital Crown, Third-party apps, Distance, and path during the outdoor walk and run, measuring stand activity and more.
in watchOS 6 user will get a brand new feature like Noise App, and get here more watchOS 6 Features
Many users have reported that they facing the terrible error during their Apple watch update – Unable to Verify Update. So, we suggest these steps resolve it.
You can try below-given step by step instructions. Hope it’ll become helpful to obviate a terrible error unable to verify update.
Before getting started following steps, First, update your Apple iPhone to the latest compatible software version iOS 13: Go to Settings APp on your iPhone – Tap General – tap Software Update. Now update your Phone firmware.
Steps to fix software update error of Apple Watch Unable to Verify Update
- Step 1. Now on your Apple Watch, Erase All Contents and Settings, this step is basically for the get back apple watch it came when it first time arrived from Apple. Then go to Step 2.
- Step 2. Now, Pair the Apple Watch again to the iPhone.
- Open the Watch app on iPhone and Pair it to Apple Watch.
- Step 3. If you’ve watch backup then, you can be restored it from the backup.
- Step 4. Put your Apple Watch on the Charger in the proper way [Keep at least more than 50%].
- Keep always this Best Apple Watch Power Banks
- Step 5. Now, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the Update button for your Apple Watch.
For more information watch this youtube video.
That’s it. Expect you get here which you want. If you did not get fixed concern Unable to Verify Update on Apple Watch, then leave a comment and describe your query for further assistance.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]